The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 17: January 2016 - April 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 17 of the thread for the Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 16: September 2015 - December 2015 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Catherine reused the Michael Kors tweed suit for church today

I like this suit too. Just right for the country.

This suit screams Sandringham - perfect for a house party gathering in the country estates

Now that we have good photos of the outfit I really like it.

Catherine looks very elegant today. The outfits suits her quite nicely and the hat is a nice touch.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I love this silhouette. Catherine looks great.

Tweed is traditional wear for the English countryside. Who does not wear an item of clothing more than once? Princess Anne and H.M do. Why the fuss with the DOC?

:previous: I agree. I also haven't noticed much criticism regarding recycled outfits in general here on the forums - often the comments towards royal recycling have been positive.

I think Catherine looks wonderful and think this outfit is perfect for the location too. Her outfit has a rather Edwardian vibe (but an elegant Edwardian vibe and not a frumpy Edwardian vibe!) though her boots give it a bit of a modern touch.

I really like this look, it is a perfectly judged outfit for the occasion.

I love, love, love Catherine's suit as well. It's such a pretty tweed and a beautifully tailored style.:flowers:

Think Kate's outfit was ugly and ages her; Pippa's outfit is nice but I understand Kate can't wear something like that.

Great hairdo and hat. Love the suit too, she is tall and wears it well.

Love this out fit she looks great .....

I like Kate's outfit but not all together.The tweed is quite lovely and suitable for the occasion. But both the skirt and coat seems too much all together. Would have been nice to pair the skirt with something else IMO. The whole suit is a bit matchy matchy which dates it. Hair looks good though.

I like Kate's outfit but not all together.The tweed is quite lovely and suitable for the occasion. But both the skirt and coat seems too much all together. Would have been nice to pair the skirt with something else IMO. The whole suit is a bit matchy matchy which dates it. Hair looks good though.

Come on!!:bang: It's a SUIT and was designed to be worn together. It's perfect for the country and the Duchess looks great in it. And the Duchess must love it since this is the second time she's worn it in the last few weeks. Also, perhaps on other occasions she will wear the skirt with another top or the jacket with another skirt just to give you something else to complain about.:whistling:

Everything about her appearance was spot on but I feel that the suit which is lovely is also aging for such a young women. I think if she added a skinny belt like the model on the runway, her look would've been a bit younger.

Catherine looks very nice in the casual outfit. It's perfect for a shopping trip.

Definitely a step up from the ugly church outfit. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't mind the church outfit but it was too much. Nice pieces but need to be worn apart. Matchy matchy dates a lot of outfits,and though some can pull it off,the pattern doesn't work. The jacket with some nice trousers or a solid skirt, the skirt with a solid jacket or so on. Tweed is a great look for the country, just in moderation IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom