The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 16: September 2015 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this particular suit on her. For once it doesn't look like something is wearing her...it is tailored nicely to her figure.

Her hair look great! So much nicer than the overly long length she had. I kind of like the fringe but not when it's such in her eyes.

Catherine looks just gorgeous today. The suit is so prefect on her, very professional and chic, the color is unusual for her, a greenish gray it seems. I like it and her hair, love the new cut. She looks just like what she is, a beautiful happy young woman with a handsome hubby and 2 cute children.

The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 16: September 2015 -

Love the dress. Very classy and professional with some nice details. Good color on her too.

Wow. She cut her hair! It looks great. I really like that length. Not too short or long.

Last edited:
Meh...it's ok. Love the color, not sure about the style...and it's kinda plain. It doesn't look like it fits her very well.

LaRae

Good to see the Wicksteed dress out again. Last seen on the Australian / NZ trip. But did she really need another coat?

Just love the coat and the way she did not belt it. The collar is fantastic on her as well as the houndstooth check. Her hair looks so much better, less bulky and massive and more swingy and she is tucking it behind an ear too, better to see her face.
Nice dress, like the length she chose vs the model.

Love the coat! Great style and the pattern is timeless. The dress is okay, nothing fabulous.
So glad that she cut some length off her hair, so much better.

Love the coat! Great style and the pattern is timeless. The dress is okay, nothing fabulous.

I love the coat too!

It's much nicer than that dress (although I really don't care for any Emma Wickstead designs).

I love the coat!! The dress not so much. The hair much better.

I love the coat. I think the pattern and style are really classic. I'm also still loving her hair. The shorter length really looks good on her.

The coat is fine but I think I'm not too fond of houndstooth... The dress she wore this time was good because the color seemed less bright! Not sure if it matched the coat...

I'm in love with her earrings. Does anyone have any information on them??? Would love a pair. Or a knock 0ff version of them.:flowers:

Catherine looks great today, I like her dress, yes is plain yet very professional and chic for the event. Maybe if she wore a nice brooch like HM does, not something outstanding, but a small simple one would be nice. That coat is just gorgeous, I love the houndstooth print, very chic, always in style The style of the coat on her makes her look taller then she is. A very great way to end the year in fashion.

Great to see her digging out the tour wardrobe - she also plenty of these bespoke pieces from the Aus/NZ, Asia and Canada tour that need to be seen again. I love the colour of this piece its vibrant and stands out. Would have paired it with a plain black coat myself rather than the one she did

This is a great coat - I love the high collar. She's definitely ending the year on a high.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

She looks wonderful. The dress is very lovely, regal, and a great color. The design on the coat is also very elegant. She looked very chic today.

loved today's combination! I have a hounds tooth coat as well - and i find it always looks best with a contrasting bright color - i usually go red or hot pink - but loved the teal. the interesting collar and the straight silhouette of coat contrasting with the fitted waist of the dress was an elegant combination; i think she purposefully kept it simple so as to not wrinkle the dress. the thing i notice the most is she just exudes confidence - she just looks like a woman confident and happy in her life.

I really love the dress. The color is very pretty and the style suits Catherine. The coat is a different story. The pattern is too busy for me eyes, but the style is very elegant.

The aqua color of this dress is fab. I'm not crazy about the high waist or the way it's closed -- not sure if those are even little bitty buttons up the side, or just some weird stitch. Anyway, it makes this dress hard to accessorize. But the color is great, and the checked coat looked wonderful.

*sigh* that's some high level journalism. "Daughter shares resemblance and mannerisms with her mother" No kidding, Sherlock! :bang:

I like Catherine's boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom