The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 14: May 2014 - July 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if the blouse was worn with a different skirt, or the skirt with a different blouse the look would have been better. Too busy with all the buttons and a changeup would have been nice. A complementary color with her shoes and clutch would have looked nice, too.

I love this outfit, military is my thing. It's up there with the blue military jacket worn previously. The blouse looks like it hangs off her however. Too big now?

I like military, too, and I like this outfit, which does have a military feel to it. I think it is therefore very appropriate for this visit since it is reminiscent of the sort of outfits the women who worked at Bletchley would have worn. Yes, Kate's grandmother was a civilian worker there, but she would have worn slim-cut clothes that didn't waste fabric, and I think the outfit has the right general feel for the occasion, and I think it looks very good on her.

I thought she looked fine and her clothes fit the occasion.

I also like the military cut, this was perfect for this type of engagement. The color is nice on her, the cut is great, and it was informal so the hair was great. Great day Catherine, nice engagement and to see where your grandmother worked and to meet her friend.

I never liked this dress, to navy, to military...To me not suitable for any ocassion...

She rocked this navy look! UK Vogue praised it a lot and I find it quite stylish, too!

I'm not a huge fan of the amount of buttons, although all in all it's a nice look. She looks summery too. Having said that, I wasn't so sure about Catherine's hairstyle since it looked a little messy to me.

:previous: I cant see any difference. Am I supposed to?

:previous: Of course there is . . . there's more hair, way, way more hair! :lol:

:previous: I cant see any difference. Am I supposed to?

I thought it was interesting because there is no difference! Her hair was a tad lighter the last time, but her amazingly slim post-George figure is the same.

I love the dress she wore at the hospice. So pretty.

I love the DVF dress. That style suits Catherine.

Catherine's dress she wore during her visit to EACH was pretty and I liked the colour combination. It reminded me a little of the types of dresses that were worn in the 1940s.

Here is a photo of the dress on Catherine.

I think the dress is lovely style-wise, but the print is a bit too busy for my liking.

The print is too busy for me.

the print is very granny-ish and from a decade when Kate was not alive yet, as usualy the hair is covering the whole front and Kate is slouching along as if the hair weighs her down.

A couple of off-topic posts have been removed.

The Duchess of Cambridge today, July 1, visiting an M-PACT Plus Counselling programme at Blessed Sacrament School, wearing a Goat dress in pink:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Side view **Upper part 1 **

I like this pink dress, it´s very lovely.
I like her hair this way as well.

Is that not the dress she wore under her Goat coat on a recent visit to Scotland? Seems very likely with this piece also by Goat

A couple of off-topic posts have been removed.

The Duchess of Cambridge today, July 1, visiting an M-PACT Plus Counselling programme at Blessed Sacrament School, wearing a Goat dress in pink:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Side view **Upper part 1 **

Very attractive.

I guess the question that comes to my mind is that does she have a to have a new dress for virtually every appearance? Why can't she repeat her dresses more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom