The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 14: May 2014 - July 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: It's not on Catherine herself, but here is a full view of the green dress from What Kate Wore. According to the site, it's the 'Suzannah Budding Green' dress and is a repeat from her and William's New Zealand/Australia tour. :flowers:

I love the colour of the dress although have mixed feelings on the print - sometimes I like it, sometimes I'm neutral on it and other times I find it a little busy for me.

:previous: It's not on Catherine herself, but here is a full view of the green dress from What Kate Wore. According to the site, it's the 'Suzannah Budding Green' dress and is a repeat from her and William's New Zealand/Australia tour. :flowers:

I love the colour of the dress although have mixed feelings on the print - sometimes I like it, sometimes I'm neutral on it and other times I find it a little busy for me.

Thank you for the link, HereditaryPrincess. I like it unreservedly. It reminds me of those dresses one sees from out of the 1940's and 1950's. (I absolutely love 1940's women's dresses!) :flowers:

:previous: You're welcome! :) I think the same in regards to Catherine's dress being similar to dresses that women wore during the '40s and '50s, although to me it's more '40s.

I thank you too! It definitely has a 40's vibe and it looks like a typical Catherine dress. It is nice to see it without the coat, for a change! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom