The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 12: November 2013 - April 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tartan coat is nice and I do like the shade of green. She matched it really well with that hat. Green is a great color on her.

The Duchess in blue today attending charity event
zimbio

I think this outfit is simply PERFECT !

{i'm amazed tho' that the Duchess isn't wearing a coat, as the weather is filthy today, wind,rain and freezing cold}

I mean, she's looking good today and can't contain her happiness.

{i'm amazed tho' that the Duchess isn't wearing a coat, as the weather is filthy today, wind,rain and freezing cold}

Yes, me too. That and some wellies!

Yes, me too. That and some wellies!

She must be in the only place in the UK not getting battered by the storms or underwater.

Dress is by LK Bennett - Kate Middleton is blown away! Giggling Duchess of Cambridge is hit by a gust as she arrives to open new school | Mail Online

Love the colour on Kate and that style works for her - but this is a spring dress and she looks frozen and a little silly considering the weather. A jacket or coat would complete the look for this winters day - and could have been removed inside.

She probably wasn't cold.

She must be in the only place in the UK not getting battered by the storms or underwater.

Dress is by LK Bennett - Kate Middleton is blown away! Giggling Duchess of Cambridge is hit by a gust as she arrives to open new school | Mail Online

Love the colour on Kate and that style works for her - but this is a spring dress and she looks frozen and a little silly considering the weather. A jacket or coat would complete the look for this winters day - and could have been removed inside.

I completly agree with you, the dress is ncie but a coat is missing, quite strange to go out without one at this time. Also for the evening dress a couple of days ago, lovely but she could have worn a small fake fur jacket or cape and a small clutch. Always strange to go out without anything in the hands !

I like the dress she probably didn't walk far and wasn't cold. Not everyone gets as cold as others.

It's a beautiful color and style.

:flowers:Now this is one very perfect looking Duchess of Cambridge..........they color, the cut of the dress, the style and the length, all are perfection on her, even her hair today is nice, it looks clean and fresh. Please keep this up........

The dress is nice and this is one of the best colours on her. But a 3/4 sleeve dress with no jacket/coat with this weather and considering how people around her are dressed just looks out of place.

I think Catherine looked nice today, and very fresh. Like the colour, it brightens up the cold and not-very-exciting atmosphere. Although I'm surprised that she doesn't look at all cold, I was wearing a long sleeved shirt, jumper and fluffy coat today and was still shivering! I remember reading on another thread a while ago that CP Victoria doesn't react to the cold, so perhaps Catherine is like that too.

I think Catherine looked nice today, and very fresh. Like the colour, it brightens up the cold and not-very-exciting atmosphere. Although I'm surprised that she doesn't look at all cold, I was wearing a long sleeved shirt, jumper and fluffy coat today and was still shivering! I remember reading on another thread a while ago that CP Victoria doesn't react to the cold, so perhaps Catherine is like that too.

I tend to be on the hot side and am not always bundled up the way others are. But, I am pre-menopausal and fat, so maybe that's why I am warmer than most. :)

I like the dress, especially the bright friendly color, she looks lovely.

55 degrees sounds great to me, here in frozzzzzzen New England. Sometimes you just get tired of bundling up.

Finally she gets it right! She looks very nice.

Maybe she just doesn't feel the cold as much as others do. I think if you're being driven around in an air conditioned car and only have to walk from car to air conditioned building, the weather conditions don't matter as much as if you have to walk a few blocks to and from a bus stop or train station, and wait around for your transport to arrive.

Finally a dress that fits her well porportionally! She looks lovely and elegant and the shade of blue looks very smart on her.

LaRae

Catherine looks amazing. Love the dress!

Very professional, good length, style and the color looks great on her. The hair, though.......

Last edited:

A very elegant style and fantastic colour but wearing a summer dress with half sleeves outdoors, in the middle of winter (and a particularly miserable one at that) is odd. Where was her coat, cape jacket, anything to keep her warm because she really did look cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom