The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 11: July 2013 - November 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can have the jeans, Lumut... I want the blouse and that pretty necklace! lol

Love the outfit, I want those jeans.
She looks amazing, I want those jeans.

You and me both! I want her figure too, but that's besides the point. She looks amazing indeed, and while I'm not sure that I can fit into those jeans, I just might look into purchasing those shoes. They look very comfortable.

Well, I really want that handbag you can see in the last photo. Isn't that the same one she had on the flight out on their Canadian tour?

Sure looks like it to me. I'll flip you for it!! ;)

In a handbag, what I look for usually is one that can carry anything and everything. I like this one!

Well, I really want that handbag you can see in the last photo. Isn't that the same one she had on the flight out on their Canadian tour?

I love the handbag too! I'd like to add it to my collection!

I love the handbag too! I'd like to add it to my collection!

Being a woman of leisure yet not one of means, when I venture out somewhere, its usually for an appointment where I can expect a wait or on a trip somewhere by car. Everything goes into my handbag. It has to have enough room to hold at least two books I'm currently reading.

I've not used my purse that much in the past years so, like Charles' trusty 40* year old shoes, I love it and have it handy. It is a designer leather handbag that I knew I'd get my money's worth with it.

I do think she buys for quality rather than something she uses once and donates to the local rummage. Kate is like the Queen in that respect.

Sure looks like it to me. I'll flip you for it!! ;)

In a handbag, what I look for usually is one that can carry anything and everything. I like this one!

It is indeed the Mulberry bag first seen when she was en-route to Canada. she has since been seen with it on a number of occasions when she has been dressed casually.

Perfect choice for shopping but maybe not at the end of October ,hope she didn't catch a chill!

It was quite warm in London last week, so I think Catherine would have been fine.

:flowers:I love her whole look, the blouse is so pretty and the jewelry looks great for being out shopping. *****Does anybody know the name of the handbag? I love that handbag and am in need of a new purse, this would be so great with everything I have. Any help in that dept would be really appreciated.
Thank you

Mulberry handbags are a great investment - last an eternity

Since the Denmark visit I thought that coat should be a bit shorter, it looks heavy, and my gosh! what happened to her hair? it looks so flat on the front

Since the Denmark visit I thought that coat should be a bit shorter, it looks heavy, and my gosh! what happened to her hair? it looks so flat on the front

I am not sure the hair experiment has worked. For all those people who complain that Catherine is not adventurous in her dressing, this is a clear example of her trying to move (unsuccessfully, IMO) on from her signature hair-do.

Well she looks tired which is understandable with a baby at home but apart from the hairstyle the main problem IMO are her dark and thick eyebrows. Maybe she should consult a professional make-up artist when it comes to her eye make-up. She probably did her hair all by her herself this time too.

I thought the coat worn in Denmark was burgundy not red.
Any way, item is nothing special, and i do not like her hair.
On of most blah appearances.

She looks a little bit thrown-together, like most mothers of three-month-old babies look. Being someone with naturally thin eyebrows, I like hers.

She looks like she's in the need of a long sleep. And if I were her, I'd chop off that hair to mid shoulder. Her hair represent how she must be feeling right now; tired.

I do like this outfit, which is very appropriate for the occassion and it being Autumn too. For the first time, I am a little taken aback by HRH's hair today, which is normally beautifully styled and (obviously from these pictures) coloured in an appropriate regal shade. I do not believe for one moment that she has no time for it to be done in the usual manner - that is one of the reasons one has a nanny for one's baby!

Catherine looked lovely, except tired, though can't say I am a fan of this hairstyle. I don't think it does her any favors and I would like to see a bit of a trim.

From the neck down, she looks good. Love the coat, great color. But the hair and makeup, oh my. I agree with many of you, the hair is not good today and her make up looks a little hurried in application. If she'd have pulled her hair back in a ponytail that would have been loads better. As it is not, she desperately needs a cut and color. Maybe a cut more than a color, a good 4 inches I'd say. But that's just me. Oh, and a good nap might not be a bad idea either. Prince George must be a handful. Of course, if I had a baby that cute I wouldn't want to miss a minute with him.

Love the outfit. Cannot say I am crazy about the hair, but she is a new mum, and she has a heart of gold, so who cares about hair?

Read that it's a unscheduled visit and they only stayed around 10 mins to chat with the volunteers. Maybe she felt it's not necessary to spend the time going to the salon to get her hair done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom