The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 10: September 2012 - December 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he wants good PR for his new London shop nothing more. I love the part with Kate being the ideal spokesperson for his brand and his advice about the dress from his new collection which of course Kate should absolutely wear!

Of course designers the world over want to dress the Duchess of Cambridge. She is the most famous and recognisable princess on Earth.

In this article above, the designer says he hopes Kate will wear the black and white dress shown here-7th pic down -
Kate Wears Paule Ka for Middle Temple Visit » What Kate Wore
How do you think Kate would look? I don't think even she could pull it off- :eek:

Well that's a dress the designer personally is 'pushing' but I don't pretend to have an eye for fashion ( I'm a dude lol ) but any label anywhere wants Princess Kate in their clothes.

Last edited:
In this article above, the designer says he hopes Kate will wear the black and white dress shown here-7th pic down -
Kate Wears Paule Ka for Middle Temple Visit » What Kate Wore
How do you think Kate would look? I don't think even she could pull it off- :eek:

Are you referring to the black and white thing with cape and stud-like objects on it? For the love of God, if that's it, I hope Catherine stays as far away from it as possible. What a monstrosity. I do like the dark grey skirt at the bottom. I think it would be a great piece for Catherine to wear on casual outings, and less formal appearances.

Are you referring to the black and white thing with cape and stud-like objects on it? For the love of God, if that's it, I hope Catherine stays as far away from it as possible. What a monstrosity. I do like the dark grey skirt at the bottom. I think it would be a great piece for Catherine to wear on casual outings, and less formal appearances.
Yup that's it.:eek::lol: We share the same opinion I see, LOL!;):lol:

The cape thing is seriously in at the minute and I don't think that design is the worst I've ever seen.
The grey skirt is the same as the burgundy one she wore to the visit.

I rather like this look.
The fur-trimmed jacket matches the boots perfectly, the jeans are well-fitting, and the top is OK too. And of course, the poppy was a nice touch.

Kate usually pulls off the casual look quite well, and this, for me, was not an exception.

I love to see her in casual clothes, she doesn't need to mucht to shine, her body, her hair and her face makes it all!

the poppy was a nice touch.

And so very fitting for the wife and sister-in-law of officers and princes of the UK. She shows on wearing it that she takes the implications of the symbol of the poppy absolutely serious on wearing it "in private", too. I mean, one member of her direct family is serving on the frontline now! So she surely knows what the poppy symbol means.

Like the LK Bennett fur trimmed jacket - a great casual look at this private event.

I wouldnt expect Kate not to be wearing her poppy. The vast majority of people in the UK wear poppies from late october and start of november so it was a given that she would be wearing it.

November 10, 2012
Kate shopping at Harvey Nichols wearing all black. She looks good if she was attending a funeral IMO, I just find it too much black for a day to day outing or shopping trip. Nevertheless, the black coat looks like it has a great fit to it and the ponytail looks lovely. Is it me or does her hair seem shorter?

Picture gallery

The coat looks very elegant. Love the ponytail.

I like the coat too, chic and elegant, but I agree dazzling, that outfit it great for funeral. Too much black

I believe she's wearing the same coat for the Remembrance Service today.

I believe she's wearing the same coat for the Remembrance Service today.

She is wearing the smae coat from last years service - the black double black breasted DvF coat along with the black wide brimmed hat with heart attachment that she wore to William's Sandhurst graduation

Loved today's outfit- I love the hat.
Looked every inch the future Queen.

Yay, she is wearing a proper hat instead of a fascinator! Wonderful.

i agree. she pulls of really well a proper hat instead of fascinators, i think it suits her ensemble more.

and i LOVED her in ponytail, she looked great with the casual outfit and nice hair for a daytime shopping. really really nice:flowers:

I agree, Catherine looks much better in a hat over a fascinator. I prefer proper hats on most ladies. :flowers:

I absolutely agree about the hats; I'm not fascinated by fascinators and I do love this hat. The coat is a nice repeat as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom