The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 8: April 2017 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Absolutely! The dress is black and navy and it's well styled IMO.

I don't feel that the Countess made a mistake at all. She looked respectful and proper. So did P. Charles and he was also in dark blue. Didn't read any comments on his being a big mistake. They both looked clean and respectful.

Love her hat (always love her hats!). I am okay with the dress and its dark blue, looks proper to me.

The Countess of Wessex in a black lace dress at the Awareness Foundation gala dinner yesterday, November 13:

** Full view **

I am very much tired of lace, but that dress looks really nice on Sophie. Perfect length for her.

The Countess of Wessex, Ambassador, Women of the Future Programme, held a Reception at Buckingham Palace on November 13:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbeiU_tjtGz/?taken-by=yorkegoldneyevents

The Countess of Wessex, as Royal Colonel of the 5th Battalion The Rifles attended a Welcome Home Parade at Bulford Camp in Wiltshire on November 14:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DOndPybX0AEPkvf?format=jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DOndPyNWAAANycx?format=jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DOndQoqXUAIOfxa?format=jpg

Great look, the kind of retro feel really suits Sophie. :flowers:

I love the scarf, and with the look, even the hat kind of suits her. ?

That black nightgown of a dress at the buck palace reception was truly awful as was the hair. The welcome home hat, coat,and hairdo very nice.

:previous: Sophie looks great on both occasions. The first outfit in particular is very pretty.

Gorgeous I love the blue on her and the nails polished really pretty colour

Sophie looks great on this trip.:flowers:

The patterned dress is lovely. The volume balanaced by the structured sweater.

The blue was simple but great on her.

Today she really looks fantastic. Soft and flowy. Love the beautiful scarf :flowers:

I'm loving her print dresses of late. :flowers: Stand-out outfit. Lovely color is picking up her eyes.

Note that she wears a solid with the print for the camera. Maybe she does it for the camera given she is pretty savvy all round, PR and all that. Maybe she doesn't. Would she know about prints and the camera? It's not that prints are a deal-breaker for the camera lens, one just has to be very aware of one's background (which the solid color as shawl or sweater neatly provides on one's own terms).

:previous:

Me too, that's once again a wonderful print dress she wore today!

Here's an addition for yesterday, Sophie attended a winter garden party at the British High Commission in Dhaka:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I love love love the blue was never crazy about the pink even at Ascot with a hat

I'm loving her print dresses of late. :flowers: Stand-out outfit. Lovely color is picking up her eyes.

Note that she wears a solid with the print for the camera. Maybe she does it for the camera given she is pretty savvy all round, PR and all that. Maybe she doesn't. Would she know about prints and the camera? It's not that prints are a deal-breaker for the camera lens, one just has to be very aware of one's background (which the solid color as shawl or sweater neatly provides on one's own terms).

I would give her the benefit of the doubt, after years in the public eye, she knows what she is doing with prints. Not accidental. :flowers:

The dress is fantastic. Love the color and style. Jacket is great with it. ?

The pink was kind of blah. Pretty but not a favorite of mine of hers.

:flowers:Love both her lastest and the pretty scarf gives the outfit her own charm

A simple and elegant look for the Countess of Wessex who visited HM Prison Downview in Sutton today, November 30. The coat is by Armani Collezioni:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Last edited:
I think this is a really elegant coat design and I really want to like it.

But in full photos, it just looks BIG. In another fabric, maybe?

The collar looks bulky to me, or is it a hood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom