The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 7: April 2016 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhm, the coat covers a lot and I can't really have an opinion on this look only judging by those pics.

The coat is beautiful, as is her hair and purse:flowers:

Can't see the dress to judge but the color is fantastic :)

I like the colors and the skirt :flowers: but the coat seem over sized.

Last edited:
Sophie's latest outfit is great. The colours compliment each other nicely.

Very pretty dress - love the color! But it is wearing her IMO. A little shorter, perhaps, or a different neckline or slimmer skirt. It seems overwhelming, but could be the camera angle.

Hard to believe Sophie is over 50. She looks so youthful without being botoxed up. If she has had any work done, it is very subtle.

The blue color is nice, and the texture looks nice too. Looks very comfortable

Lovely look. The style really suits her. And the color is fantastic :flowers:

Great colour really simple but suits her I agree...

Very pretty dress - love the color! But it is wearing her IMO. A little shorter, perhaps, or a different neckline or slimmer skirt. It seems overwhelming, but could be the camera angle.

Hard to believe Sophie is over 50. She looks so youthful without being botoxed up. If she has had any work done, it is very subtle.

She has some very flattering lighting in these pictures. Check out her outdoors, natural lighting, she looks her age and very well preserved at that.

I like the blue outfit, especially the neck and the way the top is cut on the bias

Usually, the combo black and pink seems to work. In this case, I am not sure... Have to think over the look.

(..)

Sophie's outfit works for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a fan of that color or material on Sophie. Great color for Louise.

LaRae

Nice colors on both. I just wish these were true 3/4 sleeves, rather than just this bit longer than 3/4 and bit shorter than full length.

I would never have predicted a suit for Louise and I like it!

Beautiful coat, color and style IMO. The black trim on the coat is lovely. She looked great today.

All looking good, though don't think Sophie's coast it that great as I'm not a fan of the 'casual' style. Louise looks good but find it a bit odd they are dressing her in a Hobbs outfit, a very middle aged brand for someone so young.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom