The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 7: April 2016 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:) When you have ridden a gazillion miles on a bike and have developed a long, lean look you look really great in cropped, narrow-leg trousers. Good for her. And I really like the blue coat.

Not a fan of the cropped trousers or the tied belt coat but the colour is good.

I like the cropped trousers with high heels look. Sophie has rocked that look a few times in the past weeks and it looks good. I like the blue coat a lot.

I love the trousers and heels. Great look. She has the body for it. I love the color of her coat:flowers:

I think the blue wrap coat and grey trousers are one of her best looks ever! What a fabulous color blue and the cashmere softness comes through even in the pictures. It is good look, proportionly, for her height and figure. Bravo

The black outfit is chic and elegant. I prefer Sophie in color, though, since she has such a vibrant personality.

While I totally agree I prefer her in vibrant colors, she looks chic and lovely in this black look. :flowers:

Sophie's latest look is very chic and elegant. Yes, the shawl is a nice touch.

The Countess of Wessex looking very elegant and chic today at Westminster Abbey.

Very elegant and classy today. Love the look, accessories and all :flowers:

The Countess of Wessex elegant in black at the John Adie exhibition at Buck's Club in London yesterday, November 24:

** Full view **

Love her whole evening look ! so chic

A very elegant look.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Sophie looks very chic and elegant. Her look has something of a 1920s vibe about it.

Very chic evening look. :flowers: love the little added sparkle of her clutch

Sophie has absolutely grown into her royal role. She can steal the march on any of the younger members any day, her charm being she doesn't set out to do so, she is just being her very quietly elegent self. Given all she sets herself up to do, she has to be the Princess of Fun!

Sophie has absolutely grown into her royal role. She can steal the march on any of the younger members any day, her charm being she doesn't set out to do so, she is just being her very quietly elegent self. Given all she sets herself up to do, she has to be the Princess of Fun!

I agree with everything you say , she so has grown into her Royal Role !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom