The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 7: April 2016 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she looks great. Her hair is really nice, but I would trim the ends.

The coat-dress spoilt by a crooked zip.

I quite like the coat dress and I don't notice any issue with the zipper. I think she looks lovely :flowers:

Not a convincing look, imo, but I'll give Sophie credit for showing off something different and more "rock".

Today's was a bit boring, nice and appropriate but forgettable. I much prefer the look from the first, something a bit different and interesting but still appropriate :)

The more I see of the Countess, the more I enjoy. Her choice of clothes are always appropriate. Some I like better than others but heck I have never met anyone who's clothes are to my taste 24/7. It is what I enjoy about her. She seems to be just herself and extremely comfortable in her own skin. Good wife, and mother while doing her part for her Queen and country in a calm and sincere way. Yes, the Countess of Wessex seems to be a true asset to the Royal Family.

The more I see of the Countess, the more I enjoy. Her choice of clothes are always appropriate. Some I like better than others but heck I have never met anyone who's clothes are to my taste 24/7. It is what I enjoy about her. She seems to be just herself and extremely comfortable in her own skin. Good wife, and mother while doing her part for her Queen and country in a calm and sincere way. Yes, the Countess of Wessex seems to be a true asset to the Royal Family.

I total agree with every thing you have written about the Countess :)

I adore the colour of Sophie's coat! And the poppies on her clutch are a cute but thoughtful detail too.

Sophie's outfit looks elegant but disappointed in her little fascinator hat, especially compared to the beautiful full hats of the other women. I like she is wearing her unit pin. Her poppy pin though seems almost lost,

The Countess of Wessex's ensemble was lovely. I liked the pattern of the material. The signature fascinator added a nice touch to the monochrome look. I think that the dress is by Emilia Wickstead.

Last edited:
Countess of Wessex at the Cenotaph this morning. I don't like very much the hat that she choose.

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article9251577.ece/ALTERNATES/s1227b/IVM_MD13112016_Vogler17JPG.jpg

Know I will probably be in the minority for saying but I really don't care for any of the three ladies hats. Especially today. I personally believe at memorials or funerals the "pill box" on back of head, al-la Jackie Kennedy or the very small brimmed and shaped crown of the Queen today is perfect. Just quiet and dignified. JMHO

Agree about the hats. Camilla always wear a huge hat which is a look at me first attention getting hat

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I really like Sophie's dress.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I sure hope,she didn't pay that much for the dress. Those glasses should not be seen in public

Well this clears things up quite a bit. W/her glasses on, and they have exact same pair, and her hair like that at that angle.....Sophie looks exactly like Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne. I was so confused yesterday after watching the Festival of Remembrance on YouTube, because I certainly couldn't remember hearing about an Official Visit to London for the Premier, but this explains it!!

It truly is eerie the resemblance from this event between the two of them.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I sure hope,she didn't pay that much for the dress.

I don't see why not. If she liked and will get wear out of it. Many people spend much more on special type dresses or suits that they like just to have on hand for the right occasion. Heck, brides spend a lot more for a dress that they will wear only once.

I love the lace dress and the red coat. I really liked her little hat she is looking so fabulous.

I don't see why not. If she liked and will get wear out of it. Many people spend much more on special type dresses or suits that they like just to have on hand for the right occasion. Heck, brides spend a lot more for a dress that they will wear only once.
The dress just doesn't seem that special or interesting to Merit that price and what I meant about the glasses was they look so unattractive on her that she shouldn't wear them except for around the house and should have another pair in public

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom