The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 7: April 2016 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophie looks lovely. I love the pink and black. Nice coat :flowers:

I even don't mind the pillbox on her. Like Mathilde or Max, some women can pull them off without looking aging. Still not my favorite style hat but works for her. Much prefer over one of her fascinators.

The color and style of the coat are very nice but the sleeves are an odd length. Very much dislike the crow like feathers of the hat

I don't know. I would have not expected the combo of the blouse and pants. I think it is the hairstyle that put me off, though.

Oh good Lord that is painful to see. I like the shirt..the pants need to disappear.

LaRae

Very nice jacket on her, good length. The hairdo is not for her,she needs a haircut

I like the pants and jacket but I'm not sure if they go together well. And I agree, her hair needs to be tended to, that may be putting me off as well.

I love the style and pattern of the pants, but way too wide. Reminds me of Steohanie. :ermm:

The top is great. But it looks horrid with the pants. They are both loose. She looks much wider then she is. If the top or pants were more fitted, the look would be so much better.

Not her usual sleek put together look. Even her hair is off.

Yeah, nothing is working for me. I love the top but not with the pants, and her hair needs to be cut.

Nice colors on both. I just wish these were true 3/4 sleeves, rather than just this bit longer than 3/4 and bit shorter than full length.

I would never have predicted a suit for Louise and I like it!
Loved the colour and length of Sophie's coat but you are certainly right about those sleeves.

Loved Louise's suit and the nonsense fascinator as well

The Countess of Wessex looking lovely in a white jacket, combined with a skirt while opening the Nower Wood Education Centre in Leatherhead today, April 20:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Love the skirt....but that jacket does nothing for her. Looks bulky and ill fitted.

LaRae

The Countess of Wessex looking lovely in a white jacket, combined with a skirt while opening the Nower Wood Education Centre in Leatherhead today, April 20:
** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Love the look. Very fresh and springy. Interesting earrings along with buttons. Great shoes. :flowers:

P.S. I think the jacket does not photograph well. Angle is all. In the two photos above, especially the second, she looks very nice to me.

I love the skirt, it's beautiful color. :flowers:

I agree, I think the coat just shoots badly. Looks good in some photos.

Much more polished look then last.

Time to close this thread. Thanks for all your contributions! The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom