The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 7: April 2016 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was surprised not to see the Countess wearing a coat,nice festive colour but didn't care for the hat.

Love the dress but the hat is totally wrong for this occasion.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

The more I see of the Countess, the more I enjoy. Her choice of clothes are always appropriate. Some I like better than others but heck I have never met anyone who's clothes are to my taste 24/7. It is what I enjoy about her. She seems to be just herself and extremely comfortable in her own skin. Good wife, and mother while doing her part for her Queen and country in a calm and sincere way. Yes, the Countess of Wessex seems to be a true asset to the Royal Family.

Agree 100%. One of the royals I'd love to have tea with. :flowers:

Love love love the dress!

Agree. :flowers: Love her red outfit.

Love the dress but the hat is totally wrong for this occasion.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I agree with you, I did not think the hat was right to wear to church on Christmas. Ascot perhaps.

I think Sophie's dress is lovely and festive. I do agree about her hat though, it's more suitable for a wedding or an event like Ascot, she stands out from the crowds a little. But I still think it's a nice hat.

Beautiful and elegant the day of her Birthday!

Never a fan of fur. But otherwise a great chic look for the birthday girl :flowers:

I love the dress Sophie wore on her birthday. It looked lovely with the cardigan too.

I loved her necklace until I saw the price of it - $8000. :O

Sophie's latest dress is very nice; I like how the white spots add a bit of "colour" to the black background.

The Countess of Wessex visited the British Women's Hockey Main Office at Bisham Abbey National Sports Centre in Marlow, Buckinghamshire, today, February 1. According to the dailymail she wore a skirt by Gabriela Hearst:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

I love the layered, outdoor look. You can really tell how fit she has become!

Great skirt, and simple black top. I love her scarf :flowers:

Last edited:
The beige skirt is nice but the top is too long with it and she looks lost. Too petite for such a look

I like the look for the day which I have to looked like appalling weather [or a nice English summer's day??? ] think she has done well

.The Countess of Wessex visited the British Women's Hockey Main Office at Bisham Abbey National Sports Centre in Marlow, Buckinghamshire, today, February 1. According to the dailymail she wore a skirt by Gabriela Hearst:

** Full view ***

Love this picture: love the ensemble; love her hair down; love the weather! :flowers:

Sophie's latest outfit looks nice but I'm not a fan of the leather jacket. I love the full view photo - Sophie looks like she's modelling for a fashion magazine, in a good way!

The skirt is too overpowering for her and doesn't go,with the black jacket

I actually like it. Love when women don't always go matchy. A great black blazer, with a fabulous color skirt. The skirt is a nice shade, not overpowering.

My only complaint is length. Like Kate yesterday, this is an awkward length. Especially when paired with a blazer. A few inches off the skirt, nice knee length or a little above would be much better.

The Countess of Wessex looking lovely at various visits to organisations in Staffordshire yesterday, March 7:

** Full view **

She looks very pretty in that color and the trim cut. The belt is too thick and bulky for her.

Plus the skirt seems to be asymmetrical, which will age it. Sophie normally wears such classic pieces.

My only complaint is length. Like Kate yesterday, this is an awkward length. Especially when paired with a blazer. A few inches off the skirt, nice knee length or a little above would be much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom