The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 6: January 2014 - April 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it from shoes to hat and hairdo. The hood gives her a nice frame for the face and the hat and dark green gloves and hand bag are chic.

I love her new shoes - Sophie has some gorgeous shoes. I don't mind the dress either and we can see her pink dress underneath the coat which is a lovely colour.

Something stuck to her shoe?

The coat is nice and she does have great shoes. I like the hat, the pattern adds some interest.

Really loving this look on Sophie.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Lovely coat and she wore it well though not a fan of the embellishments on her hat.

The Countess of Wessex was today's very best dresser. My compliments.

Sophie looks elegant in today's Easter outfit, classically so, but with an edge to it. The colour of the coat is quite plain, but the clever cut and the collar, together with the accessories makes the outfit work so well.

Love the hat- and the under- dress, but the over dress looks like a rain coat.

Think she looked great nice to see her with her family

I really disliked this coat. The color washes her out and the coat looks too big. I like the shoes though.

I liked the whole look. However, some elements such as a hat and a coat collar could be better.

Last edited:
Another elegant outfit on the Countess of Wessex,the Windsors were the best dressed royals attending church this Easter.

I loved Sophie's entire ensemble. Her updo was elegant and her wee piece of millinery masterpiece fitted perfectly. While her coat was a somber colour, the collar was really quite whimsical and her accessories were a perfect compliment. A very sophisticated "look", but is it just me or is Sophie really getting better with age?

This is my absolute favorite on her, any I'd? The fabric, which looks like linen to me, the cut full skirt, tea length and lovely neckline. Just perfect for her. And big rubies!

Love Sophie's coat. :flowers: I'm never fond of fascinators, but Sophie looks nice here, probably because of the color coordination, so the hat is okay.

Ooops! Mad Men Finale to tonight. I feel as though I am seeing the 1950's redux here, but not in a good way. Sophie can dress so much better. :sad: One of the few times I will say it: the 1950's retro look only works if it's updated imo, and that hasn't happened here. Oh, Sophie!

Sophie looks stunning! I love that look on her! I am not a fan of the shoes, but who cares now :D

I really don't get the tan shoes with a white dress (or pants). It seems to be popular, but any other color would look better than tan with white imo.

I love hat dress on her I agree she looks stunning

I love the white dress. So beautiful and exquisite.

June 4:

1 2

I love this look. Great color and style.

Last edited:
Not a win for me... I think that kind of style suits better Her Majesty... Sorry Sophie :D

I think she looks great - a classic, chic style, and that color is fabulous on her.

Ah now it is Sophie the expensive clothes horse... Mail at its best as usual -.-

They'll be having nonsense about she and Kate being at odds next...or how the future queen skimps and saves but Sophie spends like there is no tomorrow.

Ugh.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom