The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 6: January 2014 - April 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's a lovely dress. It's very elegant and unshowy, and combined with the jewels, makeup and hair it creates a very polished look.

The Countess of Wessex looking good at the wedding of Carl Philip and Sofia in Stockholm today, June 13:

** Full view **

I like the dress, it's stylish elegant and fits very well. But it's very plain and simple.

The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 6: January 2014 -

I like it. It's a simple, yet elegant dress. The v neck, I think adds a lot. It fits Sophie well. There's some detailing on the top that's difficult to see in the photo.

Last edited:
Love that outfit ! she looks wonderfull , they style is great !

Oh i love it. I think the Countess is the most elegant lady in btitish royal family.

Sheer perfection, Sophie looks divine! She had such an awkward start as a royal, let alone a working one. But, she hit 40 and hit her stride.

This green tea length gown is utterly gorgeous, green and in your face and she has the legs, and especially the ankles, to wear it. I am not sure whether her accessories are deep navy or black, but regardless of colour they are perfect. (I especially love her shoes).

Whoever would have believed that Sophie would be fabulous at fifty and rocking a gorgeous gown from the 50's. :flowers:

I love the green dress Sophie chose to wear for the Garter Day Service. It's perfect on her.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I adore the green .. loved it the first time and pleased she has worn it again

The Countess at the Opening day of Royal Ascot 2o15

Faultlessly chic....

Last edited by a moderator:
That hat! Why stick a giant Lay's potato chip on the side of your head?

I think Sophie looked stunning today at Ascot and her hat was amazing. The cream colour of the outfit was beautiful and very on-trend, according to Gok Wan!

The dress is very nice in both style and color....the hat does nothing for her or the outfit.

LaRae

The outfit's great- the hat looks like a giant satellite dish, or garden sprinkler.

The hat made me think of a pizza pan. The style of the hat doesn't even go with the dress, which comes across as a more casual style.

I agree Pranter. The dress is very pretty and flattering. BUT.....that hat! Ugh! I like the design but IMO it is far too big.

Satellite hats have been Sophie's signature for many years.

Americans seem to have NO CONCEPT of Millinery.. which is just sad... {excepting Isabella of course !}

Last edited:
Absolutely fantastic; a flawless look. Sophie's Ascot looks tend to be among her best, I think. She knows (or at least learned) how to pick a great hat and wear it well.

Americans seem to have NO CONCEPT of Millinery.. which is just sad...

Must you always? :ermm: Obviously not everyone shares the same opinion, regardless of where they're from.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dislike the high neckline of the white dress.

Totally stunning at Ascot love it and that hat OMG total love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom