The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 6: January 2014 - April 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of this dress.

LaRae

I don't like the last outfit. I think the colr doesn't work for her and the skirt lenght is not flattering... But Sophie has tried to be more bold on her fashion choices...

I am of 2 minds here not her best look but not ugly love the shoes and I don't like the bag for an evening event IMO YUK but still lots of Sophie love ... and her hair looks lovely

I do not think so bad, but not like this appearance of the Countess.

I think she looks great - very elegant and simple cut, nice touch with the trim and the poppy motif on the clutch.

Now, the countess of Wessex knowshow to dress for this kind of event! I loved the simple but not granted shape of the dress, and the bright pink touches are delightful!

On both ocassions Sophie looked stunning but my 2 favourites Sophie and Maxima both beautiful for a sombre day

Not my favorite Sophie hat (maybe just dwarfed next to Maxima)...usually count on Sophie for a bit more dramatic. But I love her coat... Looks like a pinstripe with a wrap belt and she is wearing the jeweled poppy brooch from the poppy shop (same as Kate wore last night). Nice.

The Countess today has very different style from the other royal ladies. I really like her.

Too much v neck low cut for her on both occasions. A smaller v, a necklace would have helped.

Not a fan of her coat today, merely because it seemed a bit light compared to others.

I mean she just looked so chic and so really fitting for that occasion

I love very much all her style. Very elegance appearance!!

Sophie of Wessex standing out in belted camel coats which fell below the knee and a beautifully co-ordinated silk scarf with unusual spherical silver earrings as she watched the races for the special Christmas meet at Ascot

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015...and_James_Viscount_Seve-a-2_1450568935546.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015...stripe_suit_double_bre-a-11_1450568936450.jpg

The earrings look like Christmas tree balls to match HRH Earl of Wessex's santa tie!:lol::flowers:

Love the coat paired with the darker brown accessories...and the style is lovely!

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom