The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 5: September 2012 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 5 of the thread for the Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 4: May 2012 - September 2012 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Sophie wore a beautiful dress as she was made The President of the NSPCC (National Society for The Prevention of Cruelty to Children) on 3.10.12

Sophie

The dress is by French designer Roland Mouret (thanks to Sophie-Style Tumblr.

Angel Dress - Roland Mouret

It is a beautiful dress and I love the black tie at the back. The design suits Sophie, though her smile makes most outfits beautiful. She should just smile all the time really!

I love this dress. It perfectly suits Sophie. A great classic combination of colours.

I loved the Dress very much very chic , I really love Roland Mouret designs he's amazing designer , the dress suits Sophie well .

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a very nice and stylish dress. Sophie looks fabulous. Love the hair as well.

Very lovely dress. Love the colors together.

Sophie looked fabulous in this dress, and I agree- her smile is her best accessory as always!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Countess of Wessex yesterday, opening the new activities building at the Willow Tree Centre in Breakspear Road North, Harefield, Middlesex.

- Complete outfit
- Close up 1
- Close up 2

I just love how Sophie looks.
The red dress is super elegant and flattering, and the black shoes and jacket are great additions.

Originally posted by Iceflower in current events thread.

Countess of Wessex looked lovely. Strong colours became her well.

Countess of Wessex looks Nice & elegant , the red & Black successful colors and suits her well . Thanx for posting

The Countess of Wessex yesterday, opening the new activities building at the Willow Tree Centre in Breakspear Road North, Harefield, Middlesex.

- Complete outfit
- Close up 1
- Close up 2

Close up 1 shows Sphie wearing a brooch. I thought it might be a logo for Willow Tree Centre - but did not find a logo match on the site. Has anyone seen it before?

- Complete outfit
- Close up 1
- Close up 2

The red dress is super elegant and flattering, and the black shoes and jacket are great additions.

:previous:
Sophie looks gorgeous .... perfect outfit :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Close up 1 shows Sphie wearing a brooch. I thought it might be a logo for Willow Tree Centre - but did not find a logo match on the site. Has anyone seen it before?
Sophie is President of Girlguiding UK, of which the Queen is Patron of. The brooch depicts their emblem.

She has worn that brooch on many previous occasions, usually on events that are associated with children, especially Girlguiding. For instance, in this picture she wears the brooch to present girls and young women with their Queen's Guide Awards Brooches (picture from September 7 2004).

Sophie is President of Girlguiding UK, of which the Queen is Patron of. The brooch depicts their emblem.

She has worn that brooch on many previous occasions, usually on events that are associated with children, especially Girlguiding. For instance, in this picture she wears the brooch to present girls and young women with their Queen's Guide Awards Brooches (picture from September 7 2004).

Thanks, Artemisia - the logo is different here in the states so I did not recognize it. It's a lovely symbol.

I love Sophie's ensemble, especally her black heels. I think this is one of the red dresses she wore to Canada, it is beautiful and looks good paired with the black blazer. I like her longer hair and pony tail now, it suits her.

I like her Girl Guiding Brooch, and it makes me happy that I was a girl guide. Shame I wasn't still young and in the Guides. Perhaps I could have met Sophie! You can see in the the images there are Rainbows, Brownies and a Girl Guides, which is a part of the Girl Guding Society for younger members aged 7-10. The youngest members are call Rainbows, who are aged 4-7 (5-7 in England, Scotland and Wales). I LOVED being a Rainbow, I remember it well and my little blue pinafore, though I think the uniform has changed since.

Last edited:
Artemisia said:

- Complete outfit
- Close up 1
- Close up 2

A very lively and elegant look for the Countess. I love seeing her in bright jewel tones, and her hair looks great longer.

Great look on Sophie! Love the red dress.

Lovely and her hair is growing really quickly and I love that she tying it back Kate take note. IMO

It's wool week and who better to launch but HRH The Countess of Wessex

Paul Smith dress (thanks to Sophie Style x)

Pic

Very nice and balanced look for Sophie.

Lovely, except for the sheen on the stockings. If they were matte I'd adore the look.

She looks great I see what you are saying about the tight DCVO but in this case I like them it lifts the outfit but generally I thinl matte is better.

Sophie at the wedding reception:

Full View

The dress is beautiful but, I don't like the color on her. Not very flattering.

Last edited:
Sophie looks absolutely breathtaking!

That one photo is not going to be enough for me because the lighting of a hallway just doesn't cut it. I will say that the dress looks very flattering on her, and I think the color looks sophisticated and very 'Sophie.' well done!

IloveCP said:
Sophie at the wedding reception:

Full View

The dress is beautiful but, I don't like the color on her. Not very flattering.

That is a seriously breathtaking dress. Sophie looks amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom