The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 5: September 2012 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very much like Sophie's coat today
Hello

She wore some lovely outfits for the recent visit to South Africa (see separate thread).
She's definitely one of the most stylish Royals.

Hello

She wore some lovely outfits for the recent visit to South Africa (see separate thread).

Love it. That color is stunning.

Hello

The colour is stunning on the coat but the outfit couldn't be more boring. That coat should have gone with structured pants and some heels the same colour IMO.

Boots not good with the coat, but she looks great in that blue.

I love the coat. Sophie looks very elegant.

Not liking the boots, but the color of the coat is lovely. Not sure about the coat being shorter than the skirt, however. I think it would have looked better with pants..

Love it, she looks wonderful in the dress. The color is fabulous and I really like the subtle jewelry.

I wasn't sure about this dress at first, but the more I see it the more I like it. I really like the length of the dress and the colour is lovely. Sophie looked very beautiful today, especially with her hair all done up! Her make up is always so effortless looking, it's lovely.

Love the color. Sophie looks divine. Very elegant.

Was it a Canadian event because of the maple leaf necklace and red dress?
Nice neckline and skirt legth for her, terrible clunky shoes. She needs more delicate shoes for her size.

That's a beautiful dress and color on Sophie. Love it!

Was it a Canadian event because of the maple leaf necklace and red dress? Nice neckline and skirt legth for her, terrible clunky shoes. She needs more delicate shoes for her size.

Nope. It was an event marking the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who.

She looks amazing love everything dress hair makeup and jewels.

Sophie looks lovely in her simple but elegant dress! Love the scalloped neckline. My only complaint, if you want to call it that, is the length. I think it's a tad long. Love her hair and make-up.

Love Sophie's coat today. Reminds me of candy canes.:D

She looked lovely. The coat was very Christmassy with that bordeaux border.

That coat is a repeat. I love it! I think she had had it for years.

Sophie's coat dates back to at least 2006.
http://www.royal.gov.uk/List%20Images/List%20images%202/mrf/Countess%20of%20Wessex/4152539.jpg - here in 2006, Glasgow
Great pics in Hello:
Sophie Wessex presents racing trophy, joined by Prince Edward, her daughter Louise and son James - hellomagazine.com
Here's my gallery of Id's and few UFO objects.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.373646699390868.92906.132426196846254&type=3
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.522706977818172.1073741829.132426196846254&type=3

In other albums you will also find her clutches & bags, jewellery and shoes.
I have been following her style for more than 2 years.

Btw, her violet dress is even older, 2001
http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/n...-prince-edward-and-sophie-news-photo/52105534

Last edited:
Many thanks for the pics, HereditaryPrincess! Sophie just continues to look smart and chic. Love her earrings and pendant.

Sophie looks so elegant. I love the coat, and what she wore underneath it.

Many thanks for the pics, HereditaryPrincess! Sophie just continues to look smart and chic. Love her earrings and pendant.

You're welcome, and I agree with your comment. Sophie is very elegant, as I said earlier. :)

:previous: I agree, Sophie looked very elegant. Liked both of her Sandringham outfits, although I think her little black hat she wore during the morning service is a bit odd.

In my opinion she needs to burn those wedge heeled boots. I hate wedge heeled boots/shoes/sandals. I think they always look clunky and never elegant. :yuk:

:previous: I agree, Sophie looked very elegant. Liked both of her Sandringham outfits, although I think her little black hat she wore during the morning service is a bit odd.

Sophie loves an odd hat! Remember her antler's last year?

I think Sophie looked lovely and I am glad she wore boots as I always think the women's legs must be freezing. Sophie also got the seal of approval from my brother as I was reading the Daily Mail article online as he went, "I have always liked that blonde one. In fact, I like blondes and she's one I like."

Ps. I love your avatar. They are such cute little girls.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom