The Countess of Wessex's Fashion & Style, Part 3: June 2011 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a beautiful coat, I like Sophie in red anyway. The clutch and shoes were also elegant.

I also think the coat is too big on Sophie, but I do like the red and beige combination and her hair looks great.

Last edited:
She looks lovely, I love the jacket and the shoes and the countess of wessex looks nice overall.

I love the red coat. The color and the style suit Sophie.

I agree I love the red coat at first I was unsure as I did think it looked a little big on her ... but regardless the colour is great on her and the hair though repetitive is a style that suits her and I love the earrinds.

She looks really nice. I love the read coat. She appears to be very confident.
Recently I saw some pictures of her in the early years of her marriage, the difference is remarkable.
(...)
She looks younger now and she lost weight as well, that does not always help to keep your face young when you are older... How can that happen?
If this is all natural I want to know what her beauty-regime is:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Another look in red for the Countess of Wessex yesterday at the opening of a Children's Hospital,
there's not full view pic yet, but from what you can see, it looks really nice again:

** Side view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Oh I loved the photographs with the children and Sophie looks lovely. Red is definitely her shade. Her classical hairstyle just complimented the entire look.

Sophie looks beautiful, I like all outfit but must say her hairstyle is perfect :)

Sophie always looks brilliant in red, love everything about the look.
She does get more beautiful with the years, doesn't she? :)

I love seeing Sophie in red. She looks positively spectacular, and this time is no different. However, her smile is the best accessory, and in all honesty, if she didn't have it, she won't appear half as beautiful in her shots (especially when surrounded by children).

Countess of Wessex's look is lovely. The red colour is a nice choice. Wearing minimum jewellery is appropriate.

Very lovely simple look but simplicity is best with such a vibrant color. I really like her hair, discreet earrings and love the mother-of-pearl handbag.

Last edited:
I love that red dress! She looks wonderful!

She looks very pretty. I love her dress.

Beautiful in red. Love the simplicity with the color, and accessories. Looks good for 47 I must say.

Sophie lovely in black and white at the service of thanksgiving in memory of the Queen Mother
and Princess Margaret in Windsor today - only the hat is not of my taste:

** Front view ** Side view **

iceflower said:

Sophie lovely in black and white at the service of thanksgiving in memory of the Queen Mother
and Princess Margaret in Windsor today - only the hat is not of my taste:

** Front view ** Side view **

She is fond of the flying saucer hat, isn't she?!

Statement hat which is becoming her signature.

I think they are a tad anti-social. If you are on her right, you cant see her face at all and it would be difficult to get her attention; if you are behind her (and sitting down) you wouldn't see anything; and if on her left and she turned her head away, she'd tickle your nose!:)

The cream and black dress with black coat are a very complimentary match. However I am not a fan of the hat. The stark white looks completely wrong here and the mass of black feathers is just a bit over the top. Otherwise Sophie does look lovely.

Last edited:
I don't care for the flying-saucer-meets-feather-duster contraption. It is just too OTT; otherwise, I like the black-and-white palette of the outfit and her handbag. But the side view of Sophie's hair is beautiful; I think she could have worn another hat to set off her hairstyle and the outfit better. Don't get too carried away, Sophie!

Last edited:
Love the dress, the jacket and the bag.
Hate the hat. It just looks so ridiculous!

I like it very much. Sofie style is rather simple but she really can pull-off the hats.

Guess I'm in the minority here, but I LOVE Sophie's choices in hats! I thinks it's becoming her signature thing. Thanks for the link on the clutch, I like it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom