The Countess of Wessex's Fashion & Style, Part 2: May 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care for that style of hat, I always to reach out at the picture and straighten it.:bang:

I love the "hat". Just as an interesting piece of jewelry or clothing detail add to the overall outfit so does the head piece.

The coat is classic, very beautiful! I don't mind the hat - I don't like it either.

Treacy again? I said it before - I love Treacy, but I don't think his designs do the York girls or Sophie a favor - at least not most of the time, we've seen exceptions with Sophie at Royal Ascot of course. The color is nice on Sophie, the hair looks lovely, but the shape is too 40's-Stewardess-like on her, IMO.

It's harmless but nothing special and the collour is an odd choice against the black but I like the jewelly bits.

I'm in the minority as I like her yeasterday look. :)

I didn't care for her hat - but then I rarely like her hats. I do like the rest of her outfit, though.

It wouldn't be the Countess without an uber chic hat...

Love the outfit and the color! Can't decide if I like the hat...

Yes, I think Sophie was the best dressed this year!( IMHO) The hat is different then what I usually like,but I give it a thumbs up !

Sophie's hat has grown on me, I especially liked her coat, very neat, IMO.

I like the whole outfit!

I like the fact she doesn't constantly play things safe-sometimes it pays off,sometimes it doesn't.

Her coat is very nice. Her hat leaves a lot to be desired.

I like the whole outfit!

I like the fact she doesn't constantly play things safe-sometimes it pays off,sometimes it doesn't.

Then I suppose we should all give Sophie a thumbs-up this time for her courage!! :lol:

So far so good. I really love her coat and pumps, very elegant. I'm a bit tired of this floral dress, though it suits the islands a lot.;)

I remember this dress from before - I really like it.

I like the whole outfit very much. Combination of coat, dress and shoes are succesful. She looks lovely.

Sophie was also holding a very interesting cube-shaped clutch. Beige/golden I think.;) Wish we could see it better!

The coat does nothing for the dress. Would look better without it imo.

Countess of Wessex's ensemble was lovely. Longer hair suited her nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom