The Countess of Wessex's Fashion & Style, Part 2: May 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there no better photos?? The sleeves on the dress look very stylish but I'd like a better view of the entire dress.

No, sorry, this was the only one available. I wish they would start taking better (and more) pictures of the Countess.

rchat I totally agree it's nonsense that there are so few of her particularly lately/

From what I can see the sleeves and the colour of the dress look lovely on Sophie.

I like the way the sleeves are gathered, including at the shoulders. Really nice and unique!

Sophie looked impeccable yesterday at the Cenotaph (so did the Queen and the DOC).; She wore a very elegant and sharp suit in black. I was wondering whether someone could post their photos here at their fashion threads, so that we can comment on the recent outfits.:flowers:

Noor, I didn't see any pics of Sophie at that event.

I haven't seen a full view of the combination Sophie has worn, but here's
at least one pic:

The Countess of Wessex at the annual Remembrance Sunday ceremony at
the Cenotaph in Whitehall, London November 14, 2010.

-----------> Pic

^ I think this is about the only available photo of that day.;) Both ladies looked very chic, IMO. Their hats were fantastic! Thank you, Iceflower! :flowers:

A night out in London on October 8th.

** Pic **

This is kind of stylish, sort of Roland Mouret like. Just needs to be taken-in in certain places by a seamtress.

This is kind of stylish, sort of Roland Mouret like. Just needs to be taken-in in certain places by a seamtress.

...Just needs to be designed from scratch.:D A very odd choice, Sophie's style isn't normally like that.;)

I haven't seen a full view of the combination Sophie has worn, but here's
at least one pic:

The Countess of Wessex at the annual Remembrance Sunday ceremony at
the Cenotaph in Whitehall, London November 14, 2010.

-----------> Pic
Their hats are terrific, especially Sophie's which is very appropriate for the occasion.

Love the hat. I like the poppies on it.

The grey coat looked lovely on Sophie. The overall look was elegant and neat, as always.:flowers:

This suit is perfect on Sophie. Although the two colors seem to blend I think it's very classic.

Sophie attended the official opening of Jack's Place, Naomi House Hospice in Hampshire.

Pic 1 * Pic 2 * Pic 3

That's a very nice coat for Sophie, the earrings look also lovely.

I loved the coat and her 'longer than usual' hair! She looks so stylish and chic!

I loved the coat and her 'longer than usual' hair! She looks so stylish and chic!

Though sometimes I think Sophie dresses in outfits that are suitable for women older then her age,I have to say that most of time she is really perfect.I am happy that she doesn't try hard to look like a woman in her twenties
Most of time she is very professional,classy and always chic.
She reminds me of Asma al assad( wife of Syrian president)
I wonder who is in charge of her wardrobe and what is her budget.
She doesn't seem to recycle a lot.

NoorMeansLight said:

Agreed! This is an excellent look for her and I love the longer hair-

The longer hair agrees with her and I hope she keeps it like that for a while.

Sophie Countess of Wessex attends the Christmas Day Church Service at St Mary's Church on December 25, 2010 in Sandringham, England.

Close up * The hat *

The hat is a typical sophie choice, and the outfit is plain but elegant.

Its quite flat in style & boring. Its nothing I would see her choosing, its not her style.

BLEAH!!!!!! What is that she's wearing on her head? :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom