The Countess of Wessex's Fashion & Style, Part 2: May 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I think this is the dress she wore at the HC Flower Show. I still find it casual yet chic, and I liked the way she combined it with this beige jacket. Pretty and neat IMO.

I agree with your comments, Sophie has combined wihat is quite a casual dress well.

The Countess looks pretty and appropriate as usual, but her hair appears to be a bit too messy.

^^
Yeah, she seems to have styled her hair in a different way - the part seems different or something.

I can't see the whole dress but it almost looks like it has a pattern similar to a military camoflouge. She blends in well with them. :)

It does look the same to me. I like the dress.

It is the same. I appreciate the way she makes the outfit look different by wearing an overcoat with it. I like her shoes.

It's a boring dressIMO something ol'Camilla would wear Sophie needs a bit of a help lately she is either hit or miss no consis ency IMO

It looks like it might be the same dress she wore at the Hampton Court Flower Show in July:
http://i47.tinypic.com/28t816q.jpg

The shoes look the same as well.
Thanks for the pic Opal. I didn't realize it was that same dress. Now that I see the whole thing it doesn't look like a camoflouge dress but when it's covered with the coat and she's sitting next to all the other military men. . .

^^
Yeah I see what you mean about her blending with the military men. Perhaps she planned it that way - clever girl. ;)

Attending a dinner in Devon for ChildLine organization Sept. 10th

Pic 1 ** Pic 2

^ I think I have already commented on this outfit, not sure where that post is. She always looks smashing in black, IMO. The neckline of this particular dress is interesting, to say the least.

I like the way Sophie's hair is styled at this event - the way it's swept back and the ends curled under - it looks particularly nice.

It's a pretty dress, but I wish she would do something with her hair, change the style of it a bit.

Hm, a bit of cleavage showing, unusual for Sophie. She does look lovely overall.
Wish we could see the rest of the dress.

Love the dress, I wonder what jewels she is wearing

I like this gown but I do think her look needs some freshening up IMO she is in grave danger of becoming very matronly looking. But this looks nice and the necklace isn't a bad little stone either

The outfit looks nice, and the fact she looks happy is always a good sign.

She does look happy indeed LQ. The top part of the dress looks nice. Pity we can't see the rest. I think the way she styles her hair suits Sophie.

i'm sure she is a darling, but she has a very very boring style.

I think that she has a budget for clothes and chooses very good quality things that she can wear for more than a couple of years. We see the same things over and over again, but she almost always looks good. Although, some of her hats aren't exactly to my taste.;)

i'm sure she is a darling, but she has a very very boring style.

She does look happy indeed LQ.
I've always said the best way to look beautiful is to be truly happy and content on the inside and then it shows on the outside. Sophie always looks happy to me.

A night out in London on October 8th.

** Pic **

Unbelievable... And quite strange, because Sophie is always careful and doesn't normally go for 'sacks' like the above. I don't know what she was thinking, no further comments. I do like red and black on her very much, BTW.

The bare shoulders look is sophisticated but the dress looks like it's about to fall off of her.

This is weird outfit I agree with most who have posted. I can see what was desired at the outset but the whole look is awful on her the sleeves look too long and the belt makes her bosom look like a milkmaid. The colour is nice on her though and she doesn't suit the bare shoulders I agree Sereta.

Red is always a good colour on Sophie!

It's not her best outfit, though I agree Sophie looks fantastic in red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom