The Countess of Wessex's Fashion & Style, Part 2: May 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't this a new dress for Sophie? I don't think I've seen it before. It's a nice outfit. I like the colour of her shoes. Sort of a bronze/goldish colour?

Isn't this a new dress for Sophie? I don't think I've seen it before. It's a nice outfit. I like the colour of her shoes. Sort of a bronze/goldish colour?

Probably. The styles and colours are very fashionable this year.

Her shoes look more beige/bronze to me but maybe the color on my computer is not right.

Her shoes look more beige/bronze to me but maybe the color on my computer is not right.

Beige, bronze and "nude" are very popular this year in the UK

Sophie wore a beige dress with a navy blue cardigan recently. She looked very nice. Wish we could see photos of this outfit here! ;)

I think the dress is a bit too long for flats though I like the colour combination on of my favourites biege and navy.

She looks wonderful in the blue and beige outfit, however I don't think royals like showing there legs even when the dress/skirt is at an appropriate length because they all wear tights.

Sophie looks so happy at this event. Her outfit is nice.

Depends on the day, location and place. Everywhere is different every day.

Sophie opening the new Peterborough Garden Park and Van Hage Garden Centre in Peterborough, Britain - July 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** picture gallery **

I love the jacket, beautiful pattern.

:previous:
Funny how mother and son are dressed in similar colours. James is adorable!

I'm not keen on the jacket, but overall very elegant looking.

Really nice! I like the jacket with the dress. It makes the outfit look more stylish.

Sophie opening the new Peterborough Garden Park and Van Hage Garden Centre in Peterborough, Britain - July 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** picture gallery **

Sophie looks nice. It looks like that little girl in Pic 1 is holding Sophie's clutch?
It's nice to see James and Louise from the cruise pics. Such cute kids!

It looks like that little girl in Pic 1 is holding Sophie's clutch?
Oh you're right - I didn't even notice that. How cute! Nice clutch.

The Countess at Cameron Barracks in Inverness, August 31, 2010

Pic 1 ** Pic 2

^ I think this is the dress she wore at the HC Flower Show. I still find it casual yet chic, and I liked the way she combined it with this beige jacket. Pretty and neat IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom