The Countess of Wessex's Fashion & Style, Part 2: May 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stylish sunglasses for Sophie. This shade of red really works great for her. Nice overall look.

I think she has recycled pieces from other outfits. She looks nice.

She has gotten a lot of use out of the red jacket.
Maybe we should refer to her as "The Countess of Recycling". :D

I think most of the senior Windsors (HM, Camilla and Sophie) do an excellent job of recycling, without the clothes looking old or tired. I think Anne is the exception here, as her clothes do look old and tired.

I think most of the senior Windsors (HM, Camilla and Sophie) do an excellent job of recycling, without the clothes looking old or tired. I think Anne is the exception here, as her clothes do look old and tired.

That's because most of her clothes are old and need to be retired.

Countess of Recycling, haha!
I like the red and white better than the beige and white.

Sophie looks cool in her shades.

lol - I can understand her recycling during these hard times with the recession and all. I like that she mixes the pieces to make the outfit look new.

Lovely outfit. The floral skirt is so pretty and feminine.

Those soft colors look very nice on Sophie. Love the jacket and the skirt looks also pretty. :flowers:

She looks lovely. I especially like the first pic and the way Sophie is looking at Edward. Her necklace is nice.

Are you sure you mean Camilla?
Because this is a thread about Sophie.

Sophie, Countess of Wessex has a lovely outfit on. Love her whole look. I think she might have lost some weight recently. She has been looking very good in her clothes.:flowers:
I quite agree, Sophie and Edward are my fav royals, not only b/c I am English, but also they show you that you can be royal and nice and don't have to look like a super model with bleached teeth and perfect everything, good for them!

Lovely summer outfit for Sophie! I like the neckline of her jacket.

Sophie looks wonderful in this pink outfit. Pink suits her with her hair colour and skin tone.

Attending the Hampton Court Palace Flower Show in Surrey, England July 5th.

Pic 1 * Pic 2 * Pic 3

Gosh, how do these hats stay on?!

A nice and decent look. The sunglasses actually look quite stylish.

I like the bold pattern on her dress. This dress makes her look slimmer especially in pic 1, or perhaps she has lost some weight.

Nice look. She is wonderful

I think the Hampton Court dress is boring don't like the colours and really think Sophie could do better it is really aging IMO

Not really liking the print of the dress though it fits her very well. Love her shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom