The Countess of Wessex's Fashion & Style, Part 2: May 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Better photos :flowers:

Outfit
Detail Pic2

At the Garter Service
Outfit
Hat I love this hat
I'm ambivalent about the black/white Ascot outfit. There's something odd about it. I can't put my finger on it....

The outfit from the Garter service looks sophisticated.
Her hat is fab! Kind of reminds me of Audrey Hepburn, in a way.

The grey outfit seems nice.

Today's outfit... The hat is original, but it doesn't go well with the rest of the outfit, IMO. Not sure about the pattern of the jacket. Overall she looks alright.

The black design at the top of her white dress reminds me of a spider's web. :ermm:

^ Well said! That outfit disappointed me completely I'm afraid.

Another pic from Day 2 at Ascot
(Sophie must be hiding somewhere at Ascot. Photos of her are sparse.)

Pic

I like both outfits think she is quite game to wear the white dress but she pulls it off and though it appears to photograph badly I think the fabric would be lovely. I really like day2 stunning colours on her and well the hats are fun and she seems keen to keep that theme going at her Ascot appearences.

I do like how the texture of the hat picks up the treatment on the collar of the dress though.

The jacket may be taking away from the design of the dress. It gives the appearance that she is wearing an overcoat. loose the jacket.

This outfit is much better than the first one. I like the fascinator.

Sophie's grey & white dress is elegant. Her hat is a good one for Ascot.

I think the Ladies Day outfit is nice on her don't mind the pattern at all. I love the Stockholme gown it looks deep blue to me and it really suits her IMO as does the cut of the gown.

^ Thank you so much for this, Melibea! :) I love this deep blue (or purple?) gown on Sophie. The details make it more interesting IMO. She looks stunning tonight!

Nice colour on Sophie. I love the sleeves. She looks elegant.

I don't know why she's wearing a coat over her dress. Isn't it too hot?

The blue dress she's wearing in Sweden is nice.

Today the Swedish Government hosted a dinner at Eric Ericsson hall, Skeppsholmen, in honour of Saturdays wedding between Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Mr Daniel Westling

Outfit
Better photo

Beautiful, wonderful colour on her.

I don't know why she's wearing a coat over her dress. Isn't it too hot?

The blue dress she's wearing in Sweden is nice.

The weather in england can change incredible quickly, and the weather this week has been especially tempestous.

The Queen also wore a coat over her dresses with all of her outfits so far.

I think the gown is awful and the color is not right on her for evening.

The blue dress in Sweden looks very elegant. A nice choice by Sophie.

Today the Swedish Government hosted a dinner at Eric Ericsson hall, Skeppsholmen, in honour of Saturdays wedding between Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Mr Daniel Westling

Outfit
Better photo

Any better photos on this one. I can't really tell about the shoulder treatment. Are they feathers?

I rather like the midnight blue color though, very elegant.

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved Sophie's hairstyle - wonderful. The dress looked nice as well. Better in TV than in pictures, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom