Tatiana Santo Domingo's Fashion and Style: June 2006 - November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the colours of Tatiana's outfit, they are fun and bright. I'm not a fan of the material the skirt is made of though, it seems rather shiny which makes it look quite cheap.

Tatiana wearing a lovely summer flower print dress at the film discussion of the documentary film "The Invention of Monte Carlo" on June 22:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Not sure what to say, disappointing look IMO. The dress is nice for summer and so is the print but she doesn't wear it well. Her trademark hairstyle is messy.

Love the dress, very summer, and she puts the hand bag very well with that dress...lovely...

Does anyone know the brand of the dress'Iám trying to Google it...but I can't find a clue...

Last edited by a moderator:
The dress is pretty for summer but her hair :ermm: Looks like she just got out of the shower.

The dress is pretty but her hair is just limp and blah.

Tatiana wearing a lovely summer flower print dress at the film discussion of the documentary film "The Invention of Monte Carlo" on June 22:

** Full view ** Upper part **
I don´t find the dress any pretty, plus it doesn't do any favour to her figure at all and with the flowers she's holding, the whole ensemble looks quite messy. As for her hair... it looks like she has just come out of the bed... Why can't that woman comb and do her hair propperly, at least once for a change????? :ermm:

I don´t find the dress any pretty, plus it doesn't do any favour to her figure at all and with the flowers she's holding, the whole ensemble looks quite messy. As for her hair... it looks like she has just come out of the bed... Why can't that woman comb and do her hair propperly, at least once for a change????? :ermm:

...and her bag doesn't suit to her dress.
I think it's from her collection.

Tatiana's dress has a pretty design though the fit around the stomach area makes it look like she is pregnant, to my eyes (I'm not saying that she is pregnant or could be pregnant, this is just a fashion observation). I also agree with Countessmeout about her hair - or that she's just come from a trip to the beach!

It may be just the way she is standing but if not this is one of those days where you through the photo out .. good heavens she looks dreadful.

There is "effortless" and then there is "no effort". IMO Tatiana most often looks like the latter. The only time I recall that she looked lovely was her wedding (the one in Switzerland).

Last edited by a moderator:
It's in her style, but at least that floral dress is not too eccentric...

I could deal with her eccentric Boho style, if they could just find her a brush. She always seems to have just got out of the shower.:ermm:

I don't like either of these dresses wonder if she put her hair off her face if it would work better for her she really IMO always looks a mess !!! Sorry

I think her latest dress is alright and I don't mind her hair here too, it looks better than in her previous appearance.

Love the dress, she looks really really beautiful, anyone knows the brand of the dress, I really like it!:flowers:

Wow she looks great, the beige color suits her, the cut is great and the hair is off the face for once! And no red lipstick! Keep it up

I must confess that the only thing that i don'f find quite appealing in her look is the colour of the dress, wich by the way, apart from that is quite beatiful. AND... helás... for the first time since i remember she did someting nice with that messy hair of hers. Suite her very well!!! :curtsey: :curtsey: :curtsey:

I must confess that the only thing that i don'f find quite appealing in her look is the colour of the dress, wich by the way, apart from that is quite beatiful. AND... helás... for the first time since i remember she did someting nice with that messy hair of hers. Suite her very well!!! :curtsey: :curtsey: :curtsey:

Sorry, I don't understand - why hélas if her hair is nice?

The beige dress looks very understated luxe, I like it on her. The color not so much, she seems suited to much warmer colors. The Saloni event, is that Muzungu Sisters skirt? I'm not a fan of that label, I'm sure the quality's great but design-wise, it is mediocre. Out of all the socialite-turned-designers in their generation, I think it's only Charlotte Olympia Dellal who's done extremely well and it's easy to see why.

I don't think Muzungu sisters design themselves.
They go around the world in search for local designers with small businesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom