Tatiana Santo Domingo's Fashion and Style: June 2006 - November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks great. The dress is very pretty and goes with her sense of style. Not flashy or overdone, just simple and actually very elegant.

Perfect, they both look wonderful. Wish I could see a close up, but from what I could see, it's lace, and a wonderful cut for her. Nice little train. Her hair never looked better.

I'm not a fan of her dress. Such a boxy, unflattering cut. Kate Moss had a very boho-chic wedding dress, and it was gorgeous. I think Tatiana could have done better.

Very Bohemian and more or less in keeping Tatiana's style,I'm wondering what her religious wedding dress will look like in a few months!

I'm not a fan of her dress. Such a boxy, unflattering cut. Kate Moss had a very boho-chic wedding dress, and it was gorgeous. I think Tatiana could have done better.
They will have a religious ceremony in January in Gstaad, Switzerland. So she has another go at a dress.

And I actually like the dress. It suits her.

royalwatcher: Tatiana Santo Domingo changed into... - PogglePoppy

Apparently Tatiana changed into another Missoni gown for the party in the evening. You can only see a side and back view in these photos, but I think I much prefer the second dress. I like the all-over lace, the slim bodice and fuller skirt, and the long sleeves. It gives her more shape-she actually has a waist in this one! The lace looks very pretty, as well. You can't see the front of the bodice at all-I would like to get a better look.

She kept her hair down, but took off the floral crown. I hope we get to see more photos of both outfits!

The dress is fine. Her hair and makeup could use some help.[/QUOTE

Whoever has told her that the ghastly red slash of lipstick looks good is not a friend. Her hair is glorious, really her best feature, but the style does not flatter her long face at all.:sad:

I think Tatiana looked just lovely in her wedding outfit. Her day, her choice, none of our business.

I think it made a delightful change from the formal, traditional, bridal kit most women still choose to wear when they marry, even if the wedding is outside in the middle of the day and regardless of whether or not the couple had children out of wedlock.

The two of them look very happy, and that is the most important thing in my opinion.

Tatiana looked lovely. She is always true to her style, which is a mixture of Gothic and bohemian.

At the grand prix, her dress was not flattering and she doesn't wear white well. It's just a boring color on her.

The gala, she looked great. The mint dress cut was pretty and so was the color.

She has a certain style and I am not sure I understand it but it appears to be a look she likes and whils she's younger enough to carry it off good for her.IMO

Both outfits looked great on Tatiana, although I prefer the turquoise/blue one. It gives off an elegant, flowy feel to it.

Not a patch on Beatrice Borromeo...

Not a patch on Beatrice Borromeo...

She could not even pretend to be!! Beatrice Borromeo is a masterpiece on beauty, class and elegance.
But Tatiana is lovely and has her own genuine style and a form of beauty.

At the grand prix, her dress was not flattering and she doesn't wear white well. It's just a boring color on her.

The gala, she looked great. The mint dress cut was pretty and so was the color.

Tatiana´s outfit at the Grand Prix reminds me the outfit of a nun...
:lol: :lol: :lol:. I liked the her gala dress, although i think it was a bit too long. It would have been nice to see the tip of her shoes...

June 20, 2014 - Tatiana in Monaco wearing a Missoni maxi dress.

Love the dress and it's colors. I thought she looked nice.

Full look

June 20, 2014 - Tatiana in Monaco wearing a Missoni maxi dress.

Love the dress and it's colors. I thought she looked nice.

Full look

Yes! Keeping faifthful to her own peculiar fashion style, she managed to look quite nice!!! :flowers:

I'm not a fan of the pattern of the dress, although the colours are nice and it's very 'Tatiana'.

Yet another maxi for Tatiana, but this time I don't mind. It's lovely and not the hippie look she normally favors.

I can't get over Alexandra....so cute! I love what she is wearing.

I liked Tatiana's ensemble. It was very comfortable. On a different note ... it is unfortunate that Missoni dresses are so expensive. :sad:

I adore that shade of purple and it suits Tatiana well, but I do think she should've worn a bra.

There is nothing pretty or flattering about her outfit except the color. The style is quite old and plain. It looks like an unfinished outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom