Tatiana Santo Domingo's Fashion and Style: June 2006 - November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the outfit...the hair is a mess. Could of been so elegant.

LaRae

The outfit is nice and I loved the ruffle on her neckline. The hair was too messy, a soft bun would've looked great!

Why most of the times I think black and white is a bit of a boring and "office" combo it is quite refreshing to see it on Tatiana, who often uses an overabundance of colors... agreed about her hair!

It looks like a lovely dress, but once again Tatiana made no effort at all with her hair.:sad:

I can't deside if i like it or not :ermm: Hair mess as always :sad:

The dress itself is very pretty but the pictures of Tatiana wearing it is not clear at all so it's quite difficult to judge but it's great seeing her in print and this color.

The looks very nice in pictures, however on Tatiana ... who knows. I shudder to think what this young woman is going to look like in 20 years. She seems to confuse casual with sloppy. Sad, with so very little effort she could look fantastic. The only time she has looked nice, IMO, was at her winter wedding.

From what I can see, Tatiana looks nice, but I have to say that I prefer the dress on the model.

I would love to see what she was wearing for the civil ceremony, I like this Giambista dress however is to flower for a evenning celebration...maybe something with less pattern will work just fine:whistling:

Seeing pictures of Marta Marzotto (Beatrice's grandmother) in all her colourfull kaftans, I'm thinking that's Tatiana in 40 years.

I love the Giambattista Valli gown and think Tatiana looked good in it (from what we can see!)

July 31, 2015 - Tatiana wearing a Valentino Spring 2015 dress to Pierre Casiraghi and Beatrice Borromeo pre wedding in Italy.

I like her hairstyle and the dress but the dress is boring and I think it is missing something. A belt would've looked so much nicer IMO and maybe a bit more elegant flats.

Tatiana ** Valentino

How Tatiana make it all the dresses to look unflattering on her :sad:

Seeing pictures of Marta Marzotto (Beatrice's grandmother) in all her colourfull kaftans, I'm thinking that's Tatiana in 40 years.

ESP, I think the same ;)

I just want to grab Tatiana and send her for ballet lessons, or Pilates, or Alexander technique or ANYTHING that'll make her carry herself better.

I just want to grab Tatiana and send her for ballet lessons, or Pilates, or Alexander technique or ANYTHING that'll make her carry herself better.

When you are the 847th wealthiest person in the world (according to wikipedia), you may feel that you look just fine, all the time! She could look lovelier with better posture and accessories, but I love the dress she's wearing.

I'm surprised that Tatiana's dress is from Valentino (but then again, I've only seen his wedding dresses and ball gowns so it's not of the same design from him that I'm used to), though I actually quite like it. I suits her well.

I like the Valentino starfish dress and don't think it needs a belt as there is a scallop of material at the waist you wouldn't want to cover up. If she stood up straight, ditched the huge hand bag, put her hair up or back and got rid of the lipstick, it would really look good.

I like the Valentino starfish dress and don't think it needs a belt as there is a scallop of material at the waist you wouldn't want to cover up. If she stood up straight, ditched the huge hand bag, put her hair up or back and got rid of the lipstick, it would really look good.

I just took closer and look and realized the scallop on Tatiana's dress, I thought it was a slightly altered version of the runway dress.
Its a pity the detail doesn't show much.

Beautiful dress and nice earrings too. :) I think is the first time she was so well dressed and i hope not the last.

Tatiana looked lovely at the evening celebrations. Her beautiful hair would have looked more elegant in an upsweep off her shoulders, but had loose silky waves instead of the usual curls and for once I don't mind the read lipstick...it matches the dress perfectly!:)

The ODLR and Valentino are fab. Who knew she would outdress atleast one of her sisters in law.

oooh i love that she wears oscar de la rent. fabulous designer!!:clap::clap::clap:
what about the red one she wore while carrying baby India, who is it by?

Christening dress looks like a nightgown and the hair looks the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom