Tatiana Santo Domingo's Fashion and Style: June 2006 - November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with everyone else. The cape does not look nice with the dress. The print is very busy, but I like this flowy style on Tatiana. I really don't care for her hair. It looks very unkempt, IMO.

Tatiana attending Amfar for Aids benefit May 2009
http://i40.tinypic.com/qx3zu0.jpg

It's a busy print but I like that she has the self-confidence to pull it off.

The dress is by Missoni. Its is a very pretty dress and she does pull it off but the overall wasnt nice. The shawl didnt match the dress, the hair was a mess and didnt look nicely done. It ruined the dress, because too much with the hair and the dress was alot. I would really like to see Tatiana in a nice hair-do

The dress is wonderful and I agree with Dazzling:she can afford a nice hairdo,so why not?lol

Tatiana Santo Domingo at the wedding of Prince Albert and Princess Charlene in Monaco on July 2nd, 2011.

At the wedding ceremony wearing a pink dress and a little hat. I like the dress but not in combination with
the hat, maybe a different hat together with the dress or a put-up hairdo would have been better.

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

At the ball and dinner that same day, wearing a great frill dress:

** Full view **

Sorry.but I don't like at all her pink dress,it seemed cheap to me

"Cheap" is probably the last thing it is !! It would have cost a pretty penny ...

Apart from that, she normally looks fine, but, like most of us, she may have bought things which, once away from the shop, seemed not such a good idea.

"Cheap" is probably the last thing it is !! It would have cost a pretty penny ...

Apart from that, she normally looks fine, but, like most of us, she may have bought things which, once away from the shop, seemed not such a good idea.
I did not mean the price and value exactly,I meant just the style that I considered cheap,that 's just my opinion

:previous: I agree with what you mean, Lenora. I think even a million dollar dress can look absolutely cheap and tacky though it obviously wasn't cheap concerning the price. ;)

I thought her outfit at the wedding looked like a bad joke. The dress looked like a rag and the hat just silly. For me the worst dressed guest I've seen so far.

The dress at the dinner on the other hand was pretty nice and also the hairstyle quite romantic.

Amen to you ladies. Who cares if the dress is from a famous designer if the finished look is bad. There are ways to do a wedding look to fit a bohemian style without looking like 'this'.
As a fellow Brazilian, I'm embarrassed :p

Tatiana Santo Domingo at the wedding of Prince Albert and Princess Charlene in Monaco on July 2nd, 2011.

At the wedding ceremony wearing a pink dress and a little hat. I like the dress but not in combination with
the hat, maybe a different hat together with the dress or a put-up hairdo would have been better.

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

At the ball and dinner that same day, wearing a great frill dress:

** Full view **
Does she ever smile? I was watching the arrival of guests for wedding ceremony and her face was all the time ":sad:"....

This Santo Domingo is living proof that even if you're a multibillionaire you can't buy style and class.

Could this be connected to the bereavement the Santo Domingo experienced lately ?

This Santo Domingo is living proof that even if you're a multibillionaire you can't buy style and class.

Oh my God. You aer soooo right.

It's a catastrophy! I think with the years, it is getting worst and worst. Imagine if Albert and Charlene do not have kids, and Andrea becomes the Prince!!! Imagine her a the Princess of Monaco!!

Here she is not bad. Thanks to myroyals.

http://myroyal-myroyals.blogspot.com/2011/07/tatiana-santo-domingo-in-valentino.html

Last edited:

Tatiana at the Love Ball in Monaco on July 27, 2013, wearing a wide dress in a great shade of blue and some gold details:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

her dress is too ordinary for this event, this dress has no form. Tatiana must learn how to be elegant.

She is wearing a dress that accords to her body type..she is nursing a baby and she's not obsessed to be toned and looking glam.That's her boho style.

i think the dress is original and different from the usual dresses we see in this sort of events. good for her for choosing something authentic. plus, it's very tatiana. LIKE.

In her style, this was a nice dress.
Blue looks good on her.

This blue dress is extremely beautiful. A very good colour for her !!!

Her dress is by Issa.

It suits her and it suits her figure.

It's very her, but the styling made her look years older.

August 29, 2013 - Tatiana in a Missoni dress for her hen party.

Lovely dress and a lovely colour.

Tatiana ** Missoni

Tatiana at her civil wedding:

Pic

She looks so beautiful and happy!

Boho chic can only pass on a couple of things for me and wedding dresses are not one of them. The detail is nice but it's blah.

Tatiana's wedding dress is lovely, I'm glad that she follows her own heart and keeps her own style. She looks beautiful, happy and free. I love her hair and the flowers in it. In fact, Tatiana looks much better than I expected.

Very nice and she kept her style. I love the dog detail LOL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom