Tatiana Santo Domingo's Fashion and Style: June 2006 - November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
carlota said:
sorry :) i couldn't recall the name of the activities on the beginning of his "reign". i'll go and check out.
I think it´s called Enthronment Ceremony:flowers:

Tatiana was in Paris Fashion Week with Charlotte. Here are a some pictures, I think she looks great! If anyone finds other pics, make sure to post them!

73489341.jpg
73486093.jpg
73486094.jpg
73486077.jpg

More pics..!
73486077.jpg
73486084.jpg
73473607.jpg
73473618.jpg
73473612.jpg

More pics at Getty Images

Last edited by a moderator:
Apart from the fact that her father is VERY rich, I don't really get what Andrea saw in her. And I am sorry, but Kate Middleton was WAY more classy!

Verde Esmeralda said:
Apart from the fact that her father is VERY rich, I don't really get what Andrea saw in her. And I am sorry, but Kate Middleton was WAY more classy!

I thought of the samething, neither does she dress to impress imo, but Andrea maybe see's something in her that we dont. She seems to be nice, looks arent everything:)
About her style, i think she could do much better due to that she does have the body to impress & i hope she does something with her hair, does not suit her at all imo.

Btw Verde Esmeralda, this proves that money is not everything:flowers:

she not exactly the prettiest of girls i have seen as girlfriends of royalty but what is with them sun glasses shes wearing they really do not help her they make her look awful

Last edited:
dazzling said:
I thought of the samething, neither does she dress to impress imo, but Andrea maybe see's something in her that we dont. She seems to be nice, looks arent everything:)
About her style, i think she could do much better due to that she does have the body to impress & i hope she does something with her hair, does not suit her at all imo.

Btw Verde Esmeralda, this proves that money is not everything:flowers:

Yeah well, I agree on the hair...

So then I have to think it's the latin vibe what got Andrea... of course he doesn't need ANY money.. ;)

Tatiana seems to slouch in every photo. I don't know if she is really tall in person. I often notice people who are above average height, especially ladies, like to slouch to whenever they are in the company of average stature. Seems to me Andrea is taller than her, so that shouldn't be a problem all the time. The poor posture makes her clothes hang weird, and doesn't improve her appearance.

What is the thing about all the fur???:bang: I lived in Paris most of my formadable years, and I never saw so much fur in the entire city as I do on Tatiana, so I doubt it has something promnently to do with fashion. I find fur tacky (that isn't meant to be a slight, just an opinion). That's really the only thing about her style that I don't like. She's sort of hippie or boho-chic, and that's great, but mixing 1990's Park Avenue (the fur coats) with that seems a bit contradictory.

Last edited:
Well sorry but I think she has a horrible sense of style, she is indeed beautiful but I think she doesn't know what fits her best, she needs to have some advice form someone who knows fashion sense. Her shoes are too big, black sockings are, too mucht black and ugly cocktail dress and she needs to do something to her hair!

Well sorry but I think she has a horrible sense of style, she is indeed beautiful but I think she doesn't know what fits her best, she needs to have some advice form someone who knows fashion sense. Her shoes are too big, black sockings are, too mucht black and ugly cocktail dress and she needs to do something to her hair!

I agree. She seems like she is a bit lost in the style department. Her hair looks really unkempt.

I have found a lot of paparazzi pics of her. They are in Hollandse Hoogte. This is the link, but unfourtunatly you have to log in in order to see them in bigger size. If anyone that is suscribed could post them, it would be great

www.hollandse-hoogte.nl

I saw Tatiana when she and Andrea went here in Manila, and I have to say she looks better in person. She's not photogenic IMO... :ermm:

Is she still dating Andrea? I think not...

I find no redeeming qualities regarding Tatiana - she has no fashion sense and always looks poorly groomed and messy. When pictured with Andrea, it is even more of a fright show as he has looked horrendous of late - does he ever shave? Get a haircut? He needs to clean himself up -
Future First Lady of Monaco? For Monaco's sake, I hope not!

Pamk-I completely agree with you. She usually looks like a mess, and he looks like he hasn't had a bath in awhile. She is usually featured in Vogue and other fashion magazines, but I don't understand why. She looks so unkempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom