Tatiana, Princess Nikolaos of Greece Fashion & Style Part 1: December 2009 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Tatiana was trying too hard for this event and ended up looking like a mess. Nothing was flattering, not the dress, not the hair do, the shawl was just wrong.

Oh, to look like her 'mess'! :p ;) I'd be happy! :D

:previous:

I think you are right about that!

Today, June 21, Tatiana attended a lunch to celebrate the Lulu & Co. Autumn/Winter 2011 collection in London
wearing a white suit. This time the shoes really look like flat ones, would have preferred heels with these pants.

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

Very pretty overall look. I quite like the fact she went for flats with this look.

Gorgeous suit I am really envious of anyone who can look that amazing in white ... but the shoes are too sparkly yuk totally wrong IMO

Tatiana at The British Red Cross International Fundraising Committee Evening on October 10,
2011 in London, wearing a very nice dress and jacket - very princess-like :)

** Full view ** Side view ** Upper part **

I think she looks fantastic here. I have a soft spot for such kind of outfits, obviously. :lol: BUT: I'm not sure if such an outfit isn't a bit over the top for such an event? Also I think her posing is definitely over the top and that ruins it for me - no matter how well she's dressed. She's definitely gorgeous, but some of her poses are simply too much, IMHO. Just relax, Tatiana! :p

Love the color but don't like the look with the jacket.

I love this jacket. Dress is nice too, lovely color and cut.
Tatiana reminds me Kyle Richards from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. She like to pose ;)

Princess Tatiana looks lovely. For me, the first time IMO she looks like a princess.

Last edited:
I LOVE this outfit, so elegant!!! Her makeup is pretty too. Just perfect!

Dierna23 said:
I think she looks fantastic here. I have a soft spot for such kind of outfits, obviously. :lol: BUT: I'm not sure if such an outfit isn't a bit over the top for such an event? Also I think her posing is definitely over the top and that ruins it for me - no matter how well she's dressed. She's definitely gorgeous, but some of her poses are simply too much, IMHO. Just relax, Tatiana! :p

Agree. I dislike how she pose, more model like than a princess and it made the 1st picture somehow seems unnatural and photoshopped. Just reminds me of her bridesmaids.

Tatiana at The British Red Cross International Fundraising Committee Evening on October 10,
2011 in London, wearing a very nice dress and jacket - very princess-like :)

** Full view ** Side view ** Upper part **

Okay, because The Royal Order of Satorial Splendor blog posted about this last month (The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Royal Splendor 101: Sashes and Stuff, Part 1), I have to know: Is the star on Tatiana's jacket legit? What order is that from? If it's fake, I think it's ridiculous looking. Heck it looks ridiculous even if it's legit!

It does look remarkably like an order, although I can't think one would be worn at an occasion which isn't a state event or formal/official function. It's probably just a good resemblance.

I love P. Tatiana, no matter how she looks, poses, dresses, smiles or whatsoever, as well as her husband, too. Kind regards.

I like this dress for Tatiana, the color is lovely on her. I'm not sure I liked it paired with the jacket though. And I could not agree more about her posing. :whistling:

Nice outfit for a 70 year old and these poses she strikes... :eek:

I don't like this gown on her the colour is boring and she is very overposed IMO. Not a look I love on her .

Princess Tatiana at a charity dinner on October 13, 2011 in Richmond, England, wearing a long blue
dress and a fur stole.
I'm not too excited, maybe it would have been better without the fur stole and with another hairstyle.

** Full view **

I don't find the look contemporary either. :ermm: And does she always have to pull her hair back so tightly? It doesn't flatter her at all, we can't say she's got the smallest head out there I mean... :whistling:

Those little bits of fur appear to back in vogue they are IMO a very unfortunate look and this is exhihit one. The hair is too severe and the whole look misses IMO.

Those little bits of fur appear to back in vogue they are IMO a very unfortunate look and this is exhihit one. The hair is too severe and the whole look misses IMO.

I agree,and the only thing I like is the colour of the dress.

I am sad about your comments

The partial fur looks weird. I hope it's not in style again. It looks like it's not all there like part of it got hacked off.

Big picture without watermark.
The royal overposer in action again. The fur cape looks horrible, something only very old ladies would wear.
http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/193426/slide_193426_407334_huge.jpg

:lol: I actually think it's a sane pose by her standards. ;)

I like the dress, but there's too much going on: dress has a rich color, blue-ish eye-make up, blue earrings, mega-updo, a fur thingy, dozens of blue bangles & also golden bracelets, red nail polish - I honestly don't know what else she could have added here? :whistling:

Not that I sound as if I would want to bash her big time: I think she is probably the most beautiful young princess out there and I love her style, but most of the time she simply tries too hard. She's a princess, she's beautiful - the photographers will catch her without all that ballyhoo as well. Showing a bit more personality instead wouldn't hurt either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely blue dress and she did wear it well but I don't understand the fur part, looks weird with that dress. Her hairstyle was a bit too big for her IMO, softer looks suit her much nicer.

I agree,I wish it did'nt have the fur.But the hair and makeup are the worst.

Princess Tatiana at the Louis Vuitton art talk with Grayson Perry held in London, October 18,
with a black dress and another special updo.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom