Tatiana, Princess Nikolaos of Greece Fashion & Style Part 1: December 2009 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a scarf or a necklace? I actually like this outfit, it's fashion forward and different in my opinion

Tatiana attending a cocktail party and benefit auction in New York on May 19, 2011, wearing
a black and white combination, I don't like the waistcoat that much, but nevertheless she
looks great.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Hippy chic, I love it. Clean, fun and fits well. She looks great. Love the clutch bag!

What a great black & white look for her, its a really nice overall look especially with the necklace and clutch.

I'm not the least impressed. I don't think such an outfit does her any favor, she can do much much better. ;)

Definately one of the best dressed. Love the dress, love the color, love the hair & makeup. She looks fantastic!

Love everything here the colour is very smart on her lovely.

It's a lovely dress, she looks quite elegant.

Last edited:
She is spectacular in that dress, Who is the designer of the dress?? Is he Italian again?

The designer is called Andrew GN.

She really knows how to choose a dress and the colour suits her very well, bright strong colours suits her very well, she is one of the most elegant Princess and I think she could have a little more of attention regarding thsi issue...She is lovely even in casual dress she knows how to pick each part...

Purple and blue are her colour...she looks stunning in those dark colours!!!!

I don´t like Tatiana´s dress, it looks like she is on a Hollywood red carpet. IMO it´s unsuitable to a church, too open.
Daylife

I thought the dress to be quite inappropriate for a church wedding or any royal event for that matter. The dove blue of her shawl (don't know how to call it in English) doesn't go well together with the colour of her dress. I also didn't like the silver around the neckline.

The blue shawl doesnt go with the dress and the neckline :eek: how low can it get. Tatiana is the biggest poser of them all, very Hollywood in a cheap sense. The style is charleston-like, nothing for a church wedding.

Furthermore I am disgusted how the Greek "Royals" are showing off these days while their country - they still proudly bear the title - is going down.

I don't like this dress at all. It looks like hair, too drab and just ugly.

I think Tatiana was trying too hard for this event and ended up looking like a mess. Nothing was flattering, not the dress, not the hair do, the shawl was just wrong.

I can't get past her ugly shoes! They don't go with the dress or shawl (which aren't that bad, seperately or togethor) but if you look at the angle of her right foot, it almost looks like the sandals are flat. UGH!

I can't get past her ugly shoes! They don't go with the dress or shawl (which aren't that bad, seperately or togethor) but if you look at the angle of her right foot, it almost looks like the sandals are flat. UGH!

What's wrong with flat sandals? Maybe her feet hurt?

:previous:

I think you are right about that!

Today, June 21, Tatiana attended a lunch to celebrate the Lulu & Co. Autumn/Winter 2011 collection in London
wearing a white suit. This time the shoes really look like flat ones, would have preferred heels with these pants.

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

iceflower said:
:previous:

I think you are right about that!

Today, June 21, Tatiana attended a lunch to celebrate the Lulu & Co. Autumn/Winter 2011 collection in London
wearing a white suit. This time the shoes really look like flat ones, would have preferred heels with these pants.

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

Loving the shoes here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom