Tatiana, Princess Nikolaos of Greece Fashion & Style Part 1: December 2009 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both white outfits look very good on Tatiana.

Im liking how casual she is dressed for the events and how she is really considering in dressing according to where she is.

I love the two white dresses, but especially the first one :)
She looks really lovely, can´t wait to see her wearing her bride gown.

She looks gorgeous in both those white outfits

Both summer outfits are nice and as Dazzling said they're perfect for Greece.

She looks stunning, the true bell of the ball.

I don´t like this dress at all, it has no elegance.

Both outfits looks great, she looks fresh, healthy and glowing.

As to the dress from the pre-wedding cocktail party. It's the first time I'm not totally persuaded by a dress that Tatiana wears. I can see the Greek idea behind it, but I simply disliked the top part.

The soon to be married couple in Spetses at the pre-wedding cocktail party:
http://1.2.3.13/bmi/cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0dJHdyu4Bkgj5/x610.jpg
Full view
http://1.2.3.9/bmi/cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0eQQ2g04aN15N/x610.jpg
http://1.2.3.10/bmi/cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0biT3tlglw72n/x610.jpg

I love the style of the dress but not sure about the two colours of the top, looks abit odd.

Beautiful! simply beautiful. Liking the fact she wore a long dress where everyone is expected to be in a cocktail dress/look.
J.Mendel dress Spring 2010

I have come to conclusion that Tatiana is the #1 in what a modern royal needs to be today. Noone will accuse her of tring to better herself or bieng something she isn't. She is of noble blood, wealthy beautiful, stylish (b4 her prince dating days) and has immense class. May she have much happiness. I won't be surprised if the Greeks want her to be their Queen...

I have come to conclusion that Tatiana is the #1 in what a modern royal needs to be today. Noone will accuse her of tring to better herself or bieng something she isn't. She is of noble blood, wealthy beautiful, stylish (b4 her prince dating days) and has immense class. May she have much happiness. I won't be surprised if the Greeks want her to be their Queen...

I agree with you she is magnificent. Marie Chantal is also classy, but she looks snobbish. I do not like her.
I prefer also Nikolaos than Pavlos, he is more "greek"

Nevertheless Greeks do not want to have a King, so chances for N+T are very few!!

I like this dress, suits Tatiana who was 'the star' of the evening. I can't wait to see what she choosed for her big day.

Although I don't like the see-through panels on the top part the overall look is okay.

Ms.Blatnik did a wonderful job of pulling off the dress.

I can not wait to see the wedding dress, how long i have to wait?????

She looks totally gorgeous (as always!) and I'm sure her wedding gown will be a dream. She and Niko make a beautiful couple.

She looks nice. I can't wait to see her wedding dress.

The bride is stunning! I lovr her dress. Is that a Greek tiara she's wearing?

I loved looking at the pictures. The bride looked beautiful. Liked the gowns that CP Victoria, Princess Madeline and Princes Letzia were wearing.

The bridesmaids were not wearing traditional bridesmaids clothing. If I didn't know they were bridesmaids, I might have thought that they were dancers or entertainers or individuals that would perform at the couple's reception. I love their outfits, though.

She's a beautiful bride. I like the small lace jacket she wore to give just a bit of modesty to the dress.

I think Tatiana's bridal gown was really off the mark. :cool: The bodice of the dress is nearly flat, almost like a breast plate. Usually, the attraction of a strapless dress is there is definition of the bust area so there's depth to the upper body.

I do like the lace overlay and the softness of the skirt, though. I would have reworked the bodice. Was the gown white? I think it should have been ivory.

Thought the dress average nothing special I too like the lace overlay but it appears in the photos to be to big or just not sitting well. Thought she looked cute the days before and the morning after and was really disappointed in the dress and the tiara was not her IMO loved the earrings though.

Her dress was much of a disappointment for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom