Spanish Infantas's Fashion and Style Part 2: April 2011 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is important how things seem in public for the sake of decency.
Privately Letizia might be wearing the most expensive designers too.

It is important how things seem in public for the sake of decency.
Privately Letizia might be wearing the most expensive designers too.

There is no evidence of Letizia wearing the most expensive designer clothes in private, I doubt she does, more likely Zara, Mango or Adolfo Dominguez.

Elena at a dinner with the International Olympic Committee Evaluation Commission Team at the Royal Palace on March 20, with an eye-catching dress and jacket combination in two shades of red:

** Full view ** Side view **

The only nice thing are the shoes. The dress could be beautiful but the ugly jacket ruins it all. The two shades of red don't look good together. Her hairdo is quite ugly and makes her look like a very old woman.

The Infanta Elena sure does like the colour red,not sure about the 2 shades but the pearls are a nice touch to the outfit!

Think Elena's outfit would have been better with a contrast colour - rather than the two reds. Also the shows and bag are slight different shades of red as well.

I don't mind the reds together, but I do think that these particular shades (the jacket mostly), are not good reds on her. They may be a little too orange for her complection. The shoes are quite fun. I can see them with some jeans, the jacket and a white shirt underneath. What a cute outfit for a casual day out with the kids.

A colourful choice for Elena at this year's Easter Mass at the Cathedral of Palma de Mallorca on March 31, 2013:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The jacket is way too restless to an Easter Mass at the cathedral. The pants have a very lovely colour, but the jacket ruins the whole outfit with it's ugliness. The bag and shoes match with the pants, but not with the jacket.

That red jacket/dress combo looks like something grabbed from a closet in the dark. Sorry, I don't like it.

I hope Elena leaves that jacket behind in Mallorca as its not nice look.

I like the colourful jacket but I wouldn't have worn this combo, especially not the purple pants, to attend mass. Shoes don't work for me either.

Elena in red at a reception at the Royal Palace yesterday:

** Full view **

Last edited:

Elene looking good in blue in Valencia on May 10:

** Full view **

Last edited:

Elena looking lovely at the Beneficiencia Bullfight in Madrid on June 5:

** Full view **

Last edited:
:previous:

When looking at the first pic I did not even notice it was a bag but thought of little wings ;) The way she combined the outfit is really strange, the blouse does not work with the rest of the outfit and I am not even sure whether the outfit looked better with a simple white shirt instead.

The green colour is nice, but that's it. The pants, bag and blouse are awful. The blouse doesn't work with the rest of the outfit.

What happens to Elena when she goes to Palma,her Easter outfit was bad but this is just ghastly :eek:

She was only well dressed when she was married because her ex husband worked for haute couture .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom