Spanish Infantas's Fashion and Style Part 1: December 2004 - April 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the way it comes up at the front, and either go all red or all blue.

The red gown is beautiful, but I have no idea what Elena has tried to do here. Mercy, please! As to the morning suit, OMG... Another WWII outfit! :eek:

At least that's a decent coat (or suit?), I see no crime here.;) Can't decide about the new hairdo. Perhaps if she styles it differently, it may look cute.

I love her dress and the spanish shawl is beautiful.

Infanta Elena looked great. Although I am not keen on the persimmon colour of the suit, the suit per se is perfectly fitted. Shoes and other accessories compliment the whole look. It is refreshing to see hair styled in a different manner as well.
As to Infanta Elena's TELVA look, it appears to be all right. I wish we had better photos.

^ Thanks for the info! :flowers: A very glamorous Oscar gown, Elena could have done wonders with this one. Too bad, she chose to 'bury' it underneath this ugly shawl instead.:ermm:

Spain's Infanta Princess Cristina attended a concert at the Laeken Royal Palace in Brussels
Photo from Reuters Pictures

Infanta Cristina attendded a conference initiated by Queen Paola and under the Belgian Presidency of the Council of the European Union takes place on Wednesday 17 and Thursday 18, a conference held in the Royal Palace in Brussels on the theme "Vulnerable children on the run, a challenge for Europe
Picture details
Picture details

Last edited by a moderator:
Infanta Cristina attendded a conference initiated by Queen Paola and under the Belgian Presidency of the Council of the European Union takes place on Wednesday 17 and Thursday 18, a conference held in the Royal Palace in Brussels on the theme "Vulnerable children on the run, a challenge for Europe
Picture details
Picture details

Thats a lovely dress, love the color on her.

Cristina looks great! Since her hair has grown out of that mumsy cut I like the way she looks now, so much better than ie on National Day.

Both outfits are lovely!

Spain's Infanta Princess Cristina attended a concert at the Laeken Royal Palace in Brussels
Photo from Reuters Pictures

Picture details
Picture details

I like both outfits. Tbe dress has a great colour.

I agree both the color and the cut are interesting. I especially love the black outfit and Christina's hair in Brussels.

Agreed. She looks very young in that picture.

It's not a bad suit, I just don't know if it fits right. The bag is lovely! :)

Thanks for the video!:flowers:
Infanta Elena's outfit was impeccable. Rich cranberry colour became her well. Her bag appears to be Dior.

Thanks for the video! This red suit looks great on Elena. She looks really elegant!

The tassles just ruined this look for me on the bolero jacket....

Princess Cristina during the gala dinner on the occasion of the opening of the new Dali Museum in Saint Petersburg, Florida, USA, 10 January 2011

Full lenght view * Close up 1 * Close up 2 * Purse

Princess Cristina attend the opening of the new building of Salvador Dali Museum in Saint Petersburg city, Florida, United States, 11 January 2011.

Grey suit * Close up

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I love Cristina's feminine style though I'm not so sure about this particular outfit. I really don't know what's bothering me. Perhaps the odd combo of orange and red or the different fabrics (the top is too shiny, for example). But I love her gold purse, it's very pretty.

^ I love Cristina's feminine style though I'm not so sure about this particular outfit. I really don't know what's bothering me. Perhaps the odd combo of orange and red or the different fabrics (the top is too shiny, for example). But I love her gold purse, it's very pretty.

I agree. Something is bothering me too. The style of the top doesnt work with the style of the skirt. All in all Cristina look has become very mumsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom