Spanish Infantas's Fashion and Style Part 1: December 2004 - April 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Infanta Elena arriving to the funeral of Carmen Delgado Fernandez de Santaella, mother of Carlos Zurita, Duke of Soria, the husband of Infanta Margarita.
BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture
A little better outfit that the last funeral she attended.

Usually Elena is dressed very well.

While this ensemble is a definite improvement, it still does not look right. I dare to assume that there is a black suit in Infanta Elena's closet that would have suited the occasion much better.

Infanta Pilar doesnt look much better. Same shiny material but a jacket and a red (!) blouse.

Infanta Pilar doesnt look much better. Same shiny material but a jacket and a red (!) blouse.
I agree Duke, really not appropriate!:bang: She must have attended a funeral here in the US where people are so tacky and don't know how to dress for almost any occasions anymore. I so hope this "trend" doesn't find its way to other places especially not Royal families!!! I realize a funeral is not a fashion show for anyone wanting to fire back at me, but respect IMO is part of the day!

Duke of Marmalade,
You are absolutely correct. I wonder what prompted the above ladies to choose such informal looking attire. :ermm::ermm:

Infanta Cristina visits Juan Jose Samaranch's Funeral Chapel

Outfit
I don't like the cut of the suit, but it's ok

Infanta visits Santiago de Compostela
Outfit
Oufit

I like the suit, she looks nice

The whole pattern/fabric looks rather odd to me... But generally I like the way she dresses.

Princess Cristina of Spain Attends Red Cross Medal Ceremony

Outfit
Detail

Maybe it's too sparkly for this event, but she doesn't look too bad

It's a beautiful suit. This pink/champagne colour suits Cristina a lot IMO. Her hair looks very nice too!

I like this alot on Cristina, color is flattering and she looks elegant!

A bit too shiny for my taste, but generally she looks wonderful and elegant here. The suit's color is very lovely and suits her indeed a lot. I also like the shoes. Thumbs up! :)

I like this outfit as well. Normally i don't like shiny fabric however the colour is muted so it looks fine.

Infanta Elena has hosted the press bullfighti during San Isidro Fair

Outfit Detail Hair

The trousers are awful, imo :eek:
But apart from that I like this look, especially the hair.

I agree with you, Melibea. The jacket and the hairstyle both look fantastic. These trousers look indeed odd!

Actually, considering that she's at a bullfight, the pants are appropriate and fun! They also look great with the shirt & jacket. I love her style, classic with a little fun thrown in there for good measure.

Crown Princess Victoria & Daniel Westling: Pre Wedding Dinner

Outfit

I love it!

Very Spanish-looking. ;) I don't know if I like it that much, but we definitely missed seeing a deep emerald dress. Really nice choice, at least 'colourwise'.

Crown Princess Victoria & Daniel Westling: Pre Wedding Dinner

Outfit

Minimalism well done imo

My instincts tell me not to like it but I still do! Its very Spanish and has a nice post-divorce pizazz. Some emerald jewelry would have gone down well too.

Infanta Elena looked fabulous. The dress is well-tailored. She does an amazing job incorporating Spanish elements in her ensembles.

I don't like it. Especially the colour, to dark for spring!

The dress is interesting and it reminds me the one that Elena wore in the gala dinner before her brother's wedding

I like it & she looks wonderful .

A better colour, some chandelier earrings and big bracelet and it would have been perfect. Otherwise, a bit dull.

I like the way she injects her own culture into the dress. It's a beautiful green colour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom