Spanish Infantas's Fashion and Style Part 1: December 2004 - April 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elena at Telva Fashion Awards in Madrid, 26/10/09

Wow!
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Oct2009/PPE09102651.jpg
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Oct2009/PPE09102655.jpg

Elena is not a classical beauty but looks stunning as the character she is, resisting the plastic surgery or facial procedure madness that makes a lot of women look like plastic dolls these days.
Yes: wow!
This dress is stunning, one of the most beautiful evening dresses I´ve seen on her. Elena, indeed, isn´t a beautiful woman, but she has a wonderful style :flowers:
I also love the jewellery, so beautiful. The hairdo is quite ok.

Wow that really is a rare occassion to see her dressed like this. I personally prefer a slightly less muted tone, but for her, what she has done works.
It is very nice to see her with her hair up lik this

I like this look! The gown is wonderful and this particular color sweetens her so much. The jewels are simply stunning! BTW, I was wondering about this blue shade: I see it all over the place(shops,magazines etc.), how do we call it, does anyone know?

Elena looks lovely in this soft flowing gown adn the jewels match it perfectly

Oh! What happen to her if she decide to wear this dress?
Well, no matter of that but more like this please!
About hair I like it but they should be more shining.

I find this jacket a bit longer than it should be. I also dislike its color. Nice jewellery, though.

Looks good

Yes, it is the best I've seen her in a long time. She should wear more sleeveless outfits. She can show off her nice shouders. She has looked a bit sad for awhile and it makes her look old unfortunately. Hope she finds ome happiness.

BelgaPicture - Category details
(originally posted by lula)
Deep plum colour became Infanta Elena reasonably well. The suit has got that slouchy touch that is in vogue right now. Hairstyle was all right. Shoes and Chanel bag nicely completed the whole look. I wish Infanta Elena wore less jewellery.

Deep plum colour became Infanta Elena reasonably well. The suit has got that slouchy touch that is in vogue right now. Hairstyle was all right. Shoes and Chanel bag nicely completed the whole look. I wish Infanta Elena wore less jewellery.

Thats no bad at all, she looks very proffesional IMP, the color suits her alot.
The hair is quite boring, seems the same style for every event.
I dont think she is wearing much jewelery at all, as a Princess, I think she should wear. The brooch looks very nice and always makes a suit look very proffesional.
Thanks for posting :flowers:

I adore the colour and the suit does seem to suite her. But I do not like her hair, wish she would do something with it.:)

The suit is elegant and the colour is very nice. I love the brooch.

The color is wonderful on Elena, but the pants could be a tad bit longer. And as stated before the brooch is a wonderful addition.

The cut of the pants is not a classic one, but the style is in vogue right now (as Al_bina said). The color of the suit is very nice.

She looks very nice. She tends to dress simply and stylishly. She is no beauty, but carries herself well.

:previous:
If I am not mistaken, Infanta Elena and Don Jaime de Marichalar attended celebrations of Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria Teresa's silver wedding at the Berg castle in Luxembourg in July, 2006.

Yes, al bina, I believe you are right.
Infanta Elena also wore it in a gala dinner, I think it was the first of Letizia, as Princess of Asturias

:previous: Although very impressive, the golden patterns of this red gown make it look like a curtain... :cool: It just speaks 'too loud' for a royal lady IMO.:flowers:

It is a pleasure to see elegant Infanta Elena. The suit fitted her perfectly even though the colours were drab and the brooch was a bit too much.

Although I'm really into spring fashion right now and got totally sick and tired of grey, I have to say this suit is elegant and well-tailored. She looks great! I also liked the bag.

I have to agree that the brooch looked a bit too much, but apart from that a classy and elegant look. I also liked the bag, her hairstyle and make up. :flowers:

She was sleepy when she get dressesd...
Never again.

:previous:
This inappropriate ensemble is from the category "Oh my God!!! What was she thinking?". I am saddened to see Infanta Elena's unpolished look.

Eeekkk! What happened? Was Elena on a biker tour when she decided to pop by and say hello at this "event", a burial. Her look is a lack of respect that I wouldn't have expected from Elena at all. Good lord, what was she thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom