Spanish Infantas's Fashion and Style Part 1: December 2004 - April 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks very nice, and confident. She seems to be doing just fine since her divorce.

The dress is simple and elegant, but I would have loved to have seen some really great drop earrings with the dress. Overall, this is the best I've seen her look in a while. Happy & healthy.

Very Spanish and very Elena. Love the color on her. It's it amazing just how different all 3 Spanish ladies are tonight.

I don't mind the style of the dress, but her coloring is wrong for this one. Maybe different makeup?

I think she looks simply elegant!

Christina has good looks and made the darkness seem illuminated and elegant with her skin. I liked her choice. Nice robe effect. Simple yet a maiden classic.

Oh, this is a bit too dull, IMO. What a shame, Cristina looked lovely though.

As Noor pointed out - very Spanish-looking and that's more than fine for a Spanish Infanta. :flowers: I like the color very much on her.

One of my favorites, for sure! I love how the tiara sits in her hair, she looks so regal.

I just can't believe she is wearing this tiara and the Crown Princess is wearing a lower level one... What a shame!! I am sad for it :s

Oh, heavens. I thought last night's was bordering on being a costume, but this one is full-on. A little Spanish touch is great, but this? :ohmy:

Looks as if she forgot the bull back home... :cool: Elena must realise she's not the type of woman who can wear pink well.;) I loved the hair and the tiara - haven't seen it before, I wonder which one is it.

Thanks for replying, Melibea! :) Have we seen it again in the recent years?

Well when she has to wear a tiara she always wore this one, but being a present from his exhusband I thought she was not using it again.

Pic of the tiara

^ Aha, I see. So it was quite a surprise. Thanks for the clear photo of this beautiful tiara! It suits her a lot IMO.

While I commend Infanta Elena for choosing the ensemble with Spanish elements in the form of the matador jacket, the look is not my cup of tea. I like bright pink colour and how well-fitted the dress is. The matador jacket is an exquisite piece of sartorial craftsmanship though.

She looks much better today. The green gown is so beautiful! Thumbs up! :))

I'm not caring for this outfit too much. The bolero (spelling - sorry) jacket looks awful and pink is not one of her best colors. Too bad since I normally love her style.

I don't like her dress today. The green one from yesterday was much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom