Sheikha Mozah's Fashion & Style Part 1: August 2009 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What an absolutely gorgeous look on a gorgeous woman!! I love this color, not her typical choice. Great shoes and earrings! She is fab IMO!!

Now that's the "wow" factor; the Sheika looked marvelous and I just love that intense color turquoise. While the fabric has the tendency to wrinkle as seen in the first photo, this lady has such presence and carriage.
I could not have said it any better! I completely agree.

Artemisia said:
Sheikha Mozah wore a gorgeous blue dress for today's Sovereign's lunch.
Love the whole look, shoes, belt and earrings included.
- Full view
- Close up

She looks absolutely stunning!

Sheikha Mozah Looks Nice , The Outfit Suit her well , Nice Choice , Thank you for Posting

I must admit, I do not like the fabric - it looks too shiny. That aside, she looked gorgeous as usual! A very elegant, sophisticated, and classic dress with the perfect accessories. She really does command her own.

Sheikha Mozah's dress was fabulous though I am not always a fan of her fashion choices which I find sometimes hilarious.
Given her age and numerous pregnancies,I think she has a nice body.
I never liked her make-up,it's always too heavy for her age and with the vibrant colors of her cloths.
As for her face,sorry but for me she looks so artificial (she is the brunette version of Queen Noor).What a shame because both could be very beautiful without all those procedures.Empress Farah is a good example of what ageing naturally means.
I only like Mozah's face when she wears black abayas

The Belt is amazing,
and the colour looks great on her
however the dress doesn't compliment her silhouette

I never liked her make-up,it's always too heavy for her age and with the vibrant colors of her cloths.
As for her face,sorry but for me she looks so artificial (she is the brunette version of Queen Noor).What a shame because both could be very beautiful without all those procedures.Empress Farah is a good example of what ageing naturally means.
I only like Mozah's face when she wears black abayas

I totally agree with you,
I also would like to add that her eyebrows have to be re-shaped completely,
the arch is just way too high and that only accentuate the effect of Botox on her face
also the lower the arch and the thicker the brows (natural looking thick not crazy thick) makes a woman look much younger.

Last edited:
soraya said:
Given her age and numerous pregnancies,I think she has a nice Body.
How many times has she been pregnant?

Last edited by a moderator:
New York Fashion has mentioned that Sheikha Mozah's teal/blue dress is by Ralph & Russo. He dresses celebrities such as Angelina Jolie.

Great figure for a woman in her early fifties and on anyone else that bright teal blue would look tacky but she pulls it off!:flowers:

I think she is totally lovely. (..) Comparing her to Farah is unfair, as Farah Diba is 20 years older. I do agree that Farah Diba is a beautiful person. She was lovely at the Monaco wedding last year.

My mother retained her youthful beauty (f ace and body) well into her late 60s, so it is possible to be this beautiful naturally.

(...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great figure for a woman in her early fifties and on anyone else that bright teal blue would look tacky but she pulls it off!:flowers:

I wouldn't agree with that. How can you say that it would look tacky on anyone else besides her, since you have not seen everyone wearing that colour? It makes me laugh every time I read something like that, saying that a particular outfit would look tacky on anyone but the person wearing it...

I don't know that it was so much the color as the fabric. It seemed to be thin for that style. If I were fashioning a gown like that, I would make it in crepe backed satin or another fabric with some body to it.

I don't mind how shiny the fabric is but I agree that it's too thin for this dress. Also, I wish the dress was one of the loser style ones she wears. This was is just a tad too clingy for me.

I actually like the clinging style since she's definitely got the shape for it. But it is wrinkled and could have been in a material with more body to it.

Really gorgeous. Love the pearls. Its nice to see someone embrace there own look. I am growing tired of some of the "modern" look to some of the princesses. Sheika Mozah is always her own, with her own traditions. I guess it doesn't hurt that shes stunning...

Great color! Looks like a dress but could be mistaken, with a dress or suit, it looks really nice.

She looks and is beautiful, and jewel tones are so great with her skin. Her makeup is really heavy, though.

:previous:
suit or dress?
i like that shade of blue on her.
Looks like a suit-style dress to me.
I like the colour and the style, but would prefer the material to be less heavy.
Still, Sheikha Mozah looks fabulous; this particular shade of blue definitely becomes her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom