Sarah, Duchess of York's Fashion and Style Part 2: September 2017 - October 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yesterday evening, November 28, Sarah attended the Lady Garden Gala in aid of Silent No More Gynaecological Cancer Fund and Cancer Research UK in London, wearing black and a special hairband:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Dress straining at the seams as usual.
She will have an embarrassing accident sometime, and it will be her own fault.

That watch has to go. Looks silly with evening wear. :ermm:

What is she wearing? Even if I could ignore the horrible fit, why is she wearing a lace Dickie ontop of her dress :ohmy: :lol:

Someone needs to tell her dickies are meant to be worn under shirts.?

Hideous extraordinaire is all I can say

Sarah's black dress would have been nice if it weren't so tight on her. The white decoration is a bit much.

I always shudder coming to this thread about Sarah, she just has no fashion sense at all. This is beyond a disaster and here she is a mature woman who has access to the very best in life and this is how she appears in public....sure people in the family accept her for who is she and love her yet if that is the case surly all that acceptance and love can and should be something to sit her down and talk to her about her appearance, that to me is more then anything the best acceptance and love out there.

Sarah in black and white at the "Hauser and Wirth Honors Mark Bradford" event in Miami Beach yesterday, December 6 - I don't like the leather part but it's nice that they coordinated their black and white looks:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Just when you think she can't look any worse in a tight outfit then another comes along... Truly dreadful.

Not bad from what I can make of the dress yet a bit lopsided there I think. Also she is taking a clue from the men's thread here now, velvet shoes with a monogram.....:lol::lol:

The fitting of the dress seems to be a little on the tight side but other than that, Sarah looks nice.

She should try nude thights instead of the black ones- she has no legs worth of being shown.

Sarah in black and white leaving the Ivy restaurant in London yesterday, December 18:

** Full view **

I’m not trying to bash Sarah by any means but my eyes went directly to her hair. It reminds me when I dye my hair, you have that ring around your scalp. I’m thinking this could possibly be a wig. She looks too pale with the white coat.

I’m not trying to bash Sarah by any means but my eyes went directly to her hair. It reminds me when I dye my hair, you have that ring around your scalp. I’m thinking this could possibly be a wig. She looks too pale with the white coat.

Its very possible that Sarah doesn't dye her hair at all. From what I know, people with red hair very often never go gray at all. Red hair simply fades with age through a glorious spectrum of faded copper to rosy-blonde colours, then to silvery-white. I can attest to this fact as my hubby is a ginger and at 70, there's no sign of any gray whatsoever but the color has muted down to a deep auburn color.

Most people born with red hair also have very pale skin and burn very, very easily and turn as red as their hair. Any color could make them look pale.

Facts and Myths About Red Hair | Ginger Parrot

Sarah looks quite nice actually. I'm guessing the man next to her is either a friend or a bodyguard, but he looks rather shocked! I wonder what happened :D

The jacket is a little sung, but she looks nice.

Blue velvet slippers - oh dear!

Sarah and her daughters have the same bad taste in clothes. When she was younger, she had an advantage. She was more attractive.

A long time ago, I read some article where Sarah said she didn't get a healthy allowance as Diana did. That being said, there are ways to assemble a nice wardrobe without going broke. She wears colors that are horrible for her coloring and age her.

Sarah was spotted in Mayfair yesterday evening, January 23, wearing a black dress and a light pink jacket:

** Full view **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom