Sarah, Duchess of York's Fashion and Style: October 2004 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me to this new thread I am just dying to tell everyone how much I paid for my daughter´s wedding hairstyle and why my husband told me next time to go to a neuro-surgeon!!!

You've piqued my curiosity, Menarue! Now let someone start this new thread so we can all read about the hairstyle and other goodies!

I do not get offended easily.
Back to the subject. If Sarah or anyone goes to the hair salon twice a week for a shampoo and blow dry, once every month for a colour and once ever 3 months for a haircut she would look a heck of a lot better than what she does. I do and I have difficult hair to begin with..
BTW how much do you pay for a haircut? Just as a reference point that is.

IMHO Sarah should get her her hair shortened again - similar to the picture in post #21. Back then she looked gorgeous, simply brilliant, absolutly smashing.

Show me to this new thread I am just dying to tell everyone how much I paid for my daughter´s wedding hairstyle and why my husband told me next time to go to a neuro-surgeon!!!
Lucky you! :flowers:
Glad we have boys, they get the honeymoon part of the deal and we have time shares to cover that! :D

As stated above, please find another thread to discuss your personal matters and concerns as this thread belongs to Sarah.

Thanks! :flowers:
Mandy

As stated above, please find another thread to discuss your personal matters and concerns as this thread belongs to Sarah.

Thanks! :flowers:
Mandy
:D
Hmmm. How 'bout Sarah's shoes???

Well, that's a start, Russo......Right at the bottom!

Ok guys I have only read this page of the thread but to kick start an on-topic conversation chew over these...

ANP Beeldbank - Not flattering IMO
ANP Beeldbank ANP Beeldbank - Interesting collar
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank - I like this one a bit more

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank (Ben sure to read the caption before you comment on the clothes)

I run the risk of being unkind, but grown women should not have bangs and long hair........(Forget that slit up to there and the protruding tummy)
The second lot has 2 nice photos of her. The 4th of the first lot is priceless.......
PS I think she should have had dinner with that fashion guy and ask him for homework. I do not think she learnt enough during that day.......
Poor Sarah...

Odette, you are not being unkind....just TRUTHFUL!!!!! If one is going to have long hair, at the very least, please wash it and style it just a little! I am getting tired of "Poor Sarah". She has mirrors, doesn't she? Plus she has Everything at her beck and call. Too bad that she won't pick up the phone.....

Several posts have been deleted from Sarah's Fashion and Style thread due to their gossipy nature. If you would like to discuss your own fashion, style, makeup, hair or whatever, please do so in the Anything you would like to share? thread in Members' Corner.

Just a reminder, if you are tired of Sarah, you don't have to read nor post in this thread. :) However, all future private conversation posts will be deleted without notice.

Happy posting! :flowers:

Mandy
RHoF Moderator

No, I believe it is lovely velvet.

I should have said "lovely Royal velvet". My apologies.

To Marmi

Oh dear, but mine are Always such big ones. :ohmy:

There are dozens of pictures out there of Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York. Here are some that I found from Corbis. I noticed that Sarah was heavily influenced by her sister in law, Princess Diana, wearing similar types of sailor suit dresses during her pregnancy. She has also made her share of fashion "faux pas", as you see in the pictures below. But I think like Diana and Princess Martha Louise of Norway, she too has found her distinct style...

Of all Sarah's outfits, the ones I like most are her wedding dress, the red and yellow dresses seen in these pics and the pink one. However, I don't like the gloves worn with this dress because they are too short. I'd say lengthen the gloves or get rid.

As for the black dress, what on earth is that red ruffly thing round her shoulders, the lagging from round the hot water tank?

Flicking through some of my books lately, I came across an outfit of Fergie's that looks like something out of a pantomime. She wore a white and blue checked dress for Royal Ascot in 1986.

I also think she looks beautiful. Stunning! I adore the gloves...

This gown doesn't flatter her at all.And the neckline seems too tight.
Generally,the whole look seems cheapy to me.JMHO

This gown doesn't flatter her at all.And the neckline seems too tight.
Generally,the whole look seems cheapy to me.JMHO

I think it's a little bit tacky too. But I do like her in black as this color suits her because of the color of her complexion.

This is the nicest I've seen Sarah in a long time.

The dress looks tacky and unflattering. The lace used looks cheap and added last minute since the dress looks like it was a strapless dress with an added detail of the samll flower between the bust which doesnt show much because its so small.
The gloves do nothing with the outfit.

:previous:

You pointed out everything I was thinking, dazzling! :) Its a really unflattering look, oh my...

I'm afraid I have to agree. The gown looks as if it's too small for Sarah and she really had to squeeze to get it to fit. In all fairness Catherine Deneuve's dress looks cheap and ill fitting also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom