The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2017, 08:54 PM
Nobility

Now this is a very nice outfit on her, finally she gets it right after all these years of horrible clothing choices......this is one of a few that is almost perfect. Nice color and she wears navy really well, hair and make-up are nice not heavy like sometimes. Good choice for this event...very good!

Old 06-29-2017, 12:29 PM
Serene Highness

Well done.

Old 06-29-2017, 04:41 PM
Majesty

Sarah at the London Wind in the Willows premiere tonight

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/...8764665010.jpg
Old 06-29-2017, 05:47 PM
Heir Apparent

Very nice dress
Old 07-29-2017, 05:53 PM
Majesty

Duchess of York at the rainy day in Ascot Races

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/...1348914221.jpg
Old 07-29-2017, 07:07 PM
Nobility

Goodness gracious what an ugly/frumpy dress and to be caught seen in it with a hat that does not go with netting no less and flats, when will she learn that money does not make a person look nice or classy just because it costs lots of money. That is bad, really bad!
Old 07-29-2017, 10:34 PM
Nobility

Beatrice wore this dress at Ascot this year.
Old 07-29-2017, 10:50 PM
Nobility

Even if Beatrice wore this dress, it is just plain ugly......look at the design of the dress, so much going on there and it makes no sense of anything for a perfect dress.......short sleeves, long sleeves, patches of blue here and then there.......black here and there...this I see as a haphazard dress, something just thrown together without a thought to what the designer was thinking. Dress got lost in the thought process of making something....
Old 07-29-2017, 11:03 PM
Aristocracy

The dress does not fit her. The layered top looks too casual, like bunched-up athletic shirts, and the hem dip seems sort of raggedy in this case, the way a sweatshirt looks if you take it off and tie it around your waist. She looks like she's about to toss a caber at Braemar.
Old 07-30-2017, 12:19 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlene View Post
That's the dress that Beatrice wore earlier in the year.
Then it was a terrible fashion choice by both mother and daughter, (ugly, ugly, ugly) and what is Sarah doing in her daughter's dresses anyway?
Old 07-30-2017, 01:09 AM
Nobility

I quite agree with you, this is the ugliest dress I have ever seen, I took fashion design and interior design in my early life......I can sew an make things all the time for me.........this has no design whatsoever.......it is a mess of fabric just thrown together on a machine with a large price tag thinking some one would be foolish enough to buy it and it was bought. Sarah can not fit into her daughter's clothing, that is silly of her to even go there and this is a couple of sizes to small for her. In all the years in viewing her, she does not have any fashion sense at all and her daughters are the same. With all their money, connections and fashion houses at their disposal they look like their clothes came from yesterday's garbage can.
Old 07-30-2017, 02:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Payton View Post

I quite agree with you, this is the ugliest dress I have ever seen, I took fashion design and interior design in my early life......I can sew an make things all the time for me.........this has no design whatsoever.......it is a mess of fabric just thrown together on a machine with a large price tag thinking some one would be foolish enough to buy it and it was bought. Sarah can not fit into her daughter's clothing, that is silly of her to even go there and this is a couple of sizes to small for her. In all the years in viewing her, she does not have any fashion sense at all and her daughters are the same. With all their money, connections and fashion houses at their disposal they look like their clothes came from yesterday's garbage can.

Terrible on her and her daughter ! Goodness does she look in the mirror before she goes out.
Old 07-30-2017, 04:29 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Yes and it it looked frumpy on her too. That dress flatters neither lady.
Old 07-30-2017, 06:15 AM
Majesty

Quote:
I presume this is the same dress in a larger size. Can't believe bioth mother and daughter believed this was a dress that suited either of them!
Old 07-30-2017, 06:21 AM
Aristocracy

Quite frankly, I don't understand why she has a "fashion and style" thread in the first place, because she has neither.
Old 07-30-2017, 06:50 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria's Secret View Post
Quite frankly, I don't understand why she has a "fashion and style" thread in the first place, because she has neither.
Perhaps the thread can be renamed as "Sarah, Duchess of York: Fashion and Other Disasters"
Old 07-30-2017, 08:06 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
Perhaps the thread can be renamed as "Sarah, Duchess of York: Fashion and Other Disasters"

This made me laugh, so thanks!

But really, with all the money she spends, you'd think Fergie would get it right most of the time.
Instead, she is a disaster.

I quite agree that that particular dress is hideous.
Old 07-30-2017, 09:37 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post

lol Sadly, the gene was passed on.
Old 07-30-2017, 09:45 AM
Nobility

I think what made this dreadful dress even worse is that both mother and daughter wore a navy blue t-shirt under the dress so that is why the sleeves are so weird.Both need fashion help.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:40 AM
Serene Highness

Something I rarely am ..... speechless.

Closed Thread

Tags
fashion and style, sarah duchess of york