Sarah, Duchess of York's Fashion and Style: October 2004 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like her!! Perfect combination scarf with bag!!

She looks nice, but IMO the preening for the cameras is unbecoming.

Sarah attended a Teenage Cancer Trust concert at Royal Albert Hall yesterday, March 30, wearing black just as her daughter:

** Upper part ** Full view **

Does nothing for me....

LaRae

:previous: Beatrice's dress is rather cute IMO, but black is not the Duchess of York's color I think.:sad:

Nicely styled hair, great mandarin collar very flattering for her and emphasis on her legs with a flirty skirt, her best feature imo

Not her best look ..makes her look squat ...and her hair doesn't help her look.

LaRae

Off topic posts have been removed. Thanks for your understanding!

Yesterday, April 26, Sarah attended the launch of The Ned in London looking lovely in a black outfit with nice details:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

I actually like the dress. But the collar is too much.

My exact thoughts when looking at the picture. Not only is the collar too much, it looks way too tight.

I live in Houston and did not realize she was in town. But then again I do not keep up with local news too much besides traffic & weather.

Sarah in a green dress at the Fashion for Relief event during the 70th annual Cannes Film Festival today, May 21. The colour is so great for her, but she looks a bit naked, a bit more fabric at the upper part would have been much nicer:

** Full view ** Upper part **

That is a truly horrible dress. It's like a patchwork quilt that's been pulled too low down.

It is such a good colour as well!

Fabulous colour and material, absolutely awful design and I wish she would stop wearing choker necklaces.

I really don't like her hair - I don't like the bouffy bit - it makes her head look big and - the colour is a bit garish, she needs to tone it down a bit IMO.

She looks like an aging saloon girl from a Hollywood western. :lol: It's a shame, because she can be a very attractive lady. Sarah just needs to dress her age and be well-groomed. She'd look very good.

Dear Sarah:

Lipstick is your friend. Please get some.

Sarah can look lovely and nicely dressed; this is not one of those times.

'Less is more' does not necessarily mean less fabric!

Sarah often goes for a little more rather than a little less. It's usually one too many ruffles, or a lower neckline than looks good, or too many fussy details, too much lace, etc. And almost always a little too tight. I do wish she'd get a stylist because I feel like she's close but not there.

Only one word comes to my mind when I look at her: HORRIBLE.
Please go home and start over!

Sarah in a green dress at the Fashion for Relief event during the 70th annual Cannes Film Festival today, May 21. The colour is so great for her, but she looks a bit naked, a bit more fabric at the upper part would have been much nicer:

** Full view ** Upper part **

There is not one milligram of finesse, raffinement and elegance in the whole appearance. Words fail me.

One thing that has occurred to me is that its only been within the last couple of years that Sarah has really lost weight and slimmed down. Its very possible that doing this and feeling good about herself is reflected in her choice of clothing which, to me, looks like something she would have dearly wanted to wear when she was younger but was too tubby to pull it off.

If this is the case, more power to Sarah as feeling good about oneself is something that really affects the well being of a person but I do think someone whose opinion Sarah values should point out that she's not doing herself any favors by wearing outfits that just don't look right on her.

Sarah tries but just barely hits the target with the bullseye being hard to aim for.

The emerald color is stunning. Not sure about the details all over it; a bit much. The watch needs to go; why not a pretty, dainty watch? :ermm:

Sarah in black at the Ultimate Luxury Travel Related Awards in London this evening, May 22:

** Full view **

Last edited:

Sarah with a nice black dress and a scarf at a charity evening for End The Silence and Hope&Homes for Children in London this evening, May 31.

Her hair looked nice as well today:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom