Royals in boots: September 2006 - October 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyW

City
Lancaster
Country
United Kingdom
The British royal family seem to be quite keen on knee-length boots. Princess Anne appears to be a particularly frequent wearer of them, but the Queen, Princess Beatrice, and the Duchess of Cornwall have also worn them on several occasions. (I'm talking here about "fashion" boots, not actual horse-riding boots...)

Does anyone have any information or pictures of continental or Jordanian royals wearing boots? Are they a frequent choice for them too? I'd be particularly interested in Martha-Louise of Norway, Maria-Teresa of Luxembourg, and Haya, Rania, and Noor of Jordan.

Dazzling you has anticipated me again...how fast!:lol:

I love these trendy boots:wub:
Camarina :flowers:

The color of the boots strike me, very eye catching which i love, especially under the sun, they do look very pretty. Id actually love a pair of those myself:cool:

Camarina :flowers:

The color of the boots strike me, very eye catching which i love, especially under the sun, they do look very pretty. Id actually love a pair of those myself:cool:

So would I!!! They look so stylish. I've been eyeing a pair of Juicy Couture boots that look just like these, in fact. I wonder if one of our fashion savvy posters would be able to find out the maker of Letizia's awesome boots.

Thanks for the pics TheTruth it looks like Diana really liked cowboy boots when they were in style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom