Royals and their jeans: September 2005 - October 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what about British Royals Family?

Princess Diana? Prince William? Prince Harry? Zara Phillips? Peter Phillips? and lots of more in member of BRF

Sara Boyce

In an interview to Marie Chantal of Greece at Telva mag where she showed his house, wardrobe etc. it was said that she had almost 30 jeans mostly from Seven, Juicy Couture and Blue Cult. Many the same model but in different colours.

Meg said:
In an interview to Marie Chantal of Greece at Telva mag where she showed his house, wardrobe etc. it was said that she had almost 30 jeans mostly from Seven, Juicy Couture and Blue Cult. Many the same model but in different colours.

Sevens are quite trendy at the moment. Also True Religion is a very chic jeans label. I think a lot of Charlotte Casiraghi's jeans are Levi's but I am not certain, of course. It's hard to tell about these things with jeans!

sebastian said:
These can be Morgan jeans. Stephanie buys a lot of Morgan fashion.
It could also be Replay or Levis' , she usually prefers those.

Ah, well if Levi's are good enough for "Tama Steph", maybe Char does wear Levi's like I suspected. ;)

CasiraghiTrio said:
Ah, well if Levi's are good enough for "Tama Steph", maybe Char does wear Levi's like I suspected. ;)

Yes :) ...she does...among others :)

Just wanted to say I'll add comments later, after I have posted enough to make comparisons, first between the seventies and eighties styles and now, and between Charlotte and Caroline's styles .

iloveroyals said:
Just wanted to say I'll add comments later, after I have posted enough to make comparisons, first between the seventies and eighties styles and now, and between Charlotte and Caroline's styles .
Great! Thank you, I am really looking forward to that.

I'm finally getting around to making some comments about Caroline's jeans. I didn't post any of Charlotte's because there are so many of her and they are easy to find on any thread on Charlotte. The comments actually come from my 18 year-old daughter. She is of course not used to high-waisted jeans and so has to adjust her perception within new parameters. She likes Caroline in her leather jacketand the blazer, she thinks that's a neat style, as well as the contemporary style with the little belt and the two layers above. She dislikes the big shirts, except when the white t-shirt is tucked in, it finishes the look, otherwise she feels it looks a bit too informal. The heavier ones she thinks make her look masculine, and she definitely prefers the skinnier jeans on her because she is so "skinny" she looks good in them. She doesn't go for the western look, too heavy looking, but she likes the shirts tucked in, with jeans with no belt, mainly also because of the "attitude".
My own comment is that Caroline can look very chic in jeans (I have to post more pics!) and that's how she should wear them, emphasizing the chic look rather than the casual look of jeans. My daughter also liked the jeans tucked into the boots for the winter holiday, the casual look there is fitting and unpretentious. When Caroline is a bit heavy, the jeans make her thighs look too big, when thin, she looks fabulous. Charlotte is built very differently from her mother, is much narrower around the hips, and alsways looks more like a teenager of course, whereas Caroline looks more mature in jeans, at any age.

I love Mary's style, and I love the way she dresses up jeans effortlessly.

And her scarves...need I say more? So chic!;)

Princess Sarika said:
I love Mary's style, and I love the way she dresses up jeans effortlessly.

And her scarves...need I say more? So chic!;)

From all royals Mary looks the best in jeans (I think).

Biboquinhas, that photo of Mary and Christian was taken in Newport, RI late last August - early Sept., when Frederik was competing in a sailing competition.:flowers:

Verde Esmeralda said:
Spotting Máxima in jeans is nowadays not that easy...but this is what i've got:

Official visit to Argentina:

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/troonopvolgers/00209314000005argentinie2hk.jpg

Jean jacket (does it count?)

http://es.geocities.com/zorre203/africa/maxgteafrica.jpg

The jean jacket again, but worn this time in Argentina (2004)

Clarín.com > Sociedad > El príncipe Guillermo jugó al polo ante la mirada de Máxima

Too bad the "Máxima recycling her clothes" thread is now closed... ;)

So many royals like jeans! Well, then again, most regular people do as well! They're generally comfortable, and they never go out of style!

GlitteringTiaras said:
Biboquinhas, that photo of Mary and Christian was taken in Newport, RI late last August - early Sept., when Frederik was competing in a sailing competition.:flowers:
My geography.....:ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom