The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2005, 05:19 PM

Royals and their jeans: September 2005 - October 2008

Does anyone know what kind of jeans Princess Stephanie is wearing? I love the stitching down the side and the general style of the jeans.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...hmentid=188559

Old 09-02-2005, 10:56 PM
Heir Apparent

what about British Royals Family?

Princess Diana? Prince William? Prince Harry? Zara Phillips? Peter Phillips? and lots of more in member of BRF

Sara Boyce

Old 09-03-2005, 12:58 PM
Aristocracy

In an interview to Marie Chantal of Greece at Telva mag where she showed his house, wardrobe etc. it was said that she had almost 30 jeans mostly from Seven, Juicy Couture and Blue Cult. Many the same model but in different colours.
Old 09-05-2005, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg
In an interview to Marie Chantal of Greece at Telva mag where she showed his house, wardrobe etc. it was said that she had almost 30 jeans mostly from Seven, Juicy Couture and Blue Cult. Many the same model but in different colours.
Sevens are quite trendy at the moment. Also True Religion is a very chic jeans label. I think a lot of Charlotte Casiraghi's jeans are Levi's but I am not certain, of course. It's hard to tell about these things with jeans!
Old 09-05-2005, 01:36 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Does anyone know what kind of jeans Princess Stephanie is wearing? I love the stitching down the side and the general style of the jeans.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...hmentid=188559
These can be Morgan jeans. Stephanie buys a lot of Morgan fashion.
It could also be Replay or Levis' , she usually prefers those.
Old 09-05-2005, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
These can be Morgan jeans. Stephanie buys a lot of Morgan fashion.
It could also be Replay or Levis' , she usually prefers those.
Ah, well if Levi's are good enough for "Tama Steph", maybe Char does wear Levi's like I suspected.
Old 09-08-2005, 03:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Ah, well if Levi's are good enough for "Tama Steph", maybe Char does wear Levi's like I suspected.
Yes :) ...she does...among others :)
Old 10-12-2005, 04:40 AM
Majesty

Madeleine with Victoria Beckhams jeans brand "Rock and Republic".
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...hmentid=201636
Old 10-12-2005, 10:50 AM
Aristocracy

Mary wears Seven for all Mankind maternity jeans
Old 03-23-2007, 11:22 AM
Courtier
TRF Author

Just wanted to say I'll add comments later, after I have posted enough to make comparisons, first between the seventies and eighties styles and now, and between Charlotte and Caroline's styles .
Old 03-23-2007, 12:12 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveroyals
Just wanted to say I'll add comments later, after I have posted enough to make comparisons, first between the seventies and eighties styles and now, and between Charlotte and Caroline's styles .
Great! Thank you, I am really looking forward to that.
Old 05-20-2007, 05:31 PM
Courtier
TRF Author

I'm finally getting around to making some comments about Caroline's jeans. I didn't post any of Charlotte's because there are so many of her and they are easy to find on any thread on Charlotte. The comments actually come from my 18 year-old daughter. She is of course not used to high-waisted jeans and so has to adjust her perception within new parameters. She likes Caroline in her leather jacketand the blazer, she thinks that's a neat style, as well as the contemporary style with the little belt and the two layers above. She dislikes the big shirts, except when the white t-shirt is tucked in, it finishes the look, otherwise she feels it looks a bit too informal. The heavier ones she thinks make her look masculine, and she definitely prefers the skinnier jeans on her because she is so "skinny" she looks good in them. She doesn't go for the western look, too heavy looking, but she likes the shirts tucked in, with jeans with no belt, mainly also because of the "attitude".
My own comment is that Caroline can look very chic in jeans (I have to post more pics!) and that's how she should wear them, emphasizing the chic look rather than the casual look of jeans. My daughter also liked the jeans tucked into the boots for the winter holiday, the casual look there is fitting and unpretentious. When Caroline is a bit heavy, the jeans make her thighs look too big, when thin, she looks fabulous. Charlotte is built very differently from her mother, is much narrower around the hips, and alsways looks more like a teenager of course, whereas Caroline looks more mature in jeans, at any age.
Old 05-23-2007, 11:05 AM
Heir Apparent

Beautiful Mary in Jeans with her friend and lady in waiting Caroline Hearing shopping http://marydonaldson.web-log.nl/phot...d/winkelen.JPG
Old 05-25-2007, 09:27 AM
Heir Apparent

Another one for Mary! I really think Jeans are made for her http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../DRWs/c4-1.jpg because they suite her really well!
Old 05-26-2007, 03:37 AM
Commoner

I love Mary's style, and I love the way she dresses up jeans effortlessly.

And her scarves...need I say more? So chic!
Old 05-26-2007, 05:21 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Sarika
I love Mary's style, and I love the way she dresses up jeans effortlessly.

And her scarves...need I say more? So chic!
From all royals Mary looks the best in jeans (I think).
Old 05-26-2007, 06:26 PM
Courtier

Spotting Máxima in jeans is nowadays not that easy...but this is what i've got:

Official visit to Argentina:

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...entinie2hk.jpg

Jean jacket (does it count?)

http://es.geocities.com/zorre203/afr...xgteafrica.jpg
Old 05-27-2007, 07:39 AM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative - Belgium

Mathilde
*PPE Agency