Royal shoes and Socks: Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mette-Marit wears rather high heels , too (it's her luck that Haakon is a tall man ..otherwise she would be taller then he is:rolleyes: )

Black Snakeheels (BrunoPress, originally posted by soCal Girl)
Brown Heels (Capital Pictures, originally posted by rchainho)
Grey White Snake Shoes (UK Press, posted by kwanfan)

golden Shoes- These seem to be the highest ones:rolleyes: (Coverpress, posted by Larzen)
Beige Highheels (Scanpix, posted by Larzen) - I love those!

Last edited:
I just say that i love high heels a lot...

Correct me if I'm wrong but the late Princess Margareth had wore quite high heels when she was young.

shoe size

Does anyone know the shoe size of the crown princesses??? I know pictures sometimes make your feet look bigger than they actually are.
I have small feet for being 5'6". As you can see below ......

US 6
UK 3.5
Eur 36.5

I read in a magazine, that CP Mette Marit`s shoe size is (Eur) 41.

Can you please translate this into US size, perhaps?

Atene said:
I read in a magazine, that CP Mette Marit`s shoe size is (Eur) 41.

What's '41' in US shoe size, please?

I am guessing an 8.5 to 9.0.

NOT big feet for someone her height! Usually people of 5'10" or greater wear a size 9.5 or more.

Thank you,

-- Abbie :flowers:

I just looked on the conversion chart and it said a 41 for women is a 9 1/2. The mens size is an 8. If i am reading it correctly.

You are right, contessa- it is 9 1/2. Which is rather large feet, but not huge for her size.

Thank you!

contessa said:
I just looked on the conversion chart and it said a 41 for women is a 9 1/2. The mens size is an 8. If i am reading it correctly.

Ahhhh, 9 1/2 sounds about the right size for someone as TALL as Mette-Marit is, you know?
My grandmother was 5'5" and wore a 9 1/2 AAAA sized shoe!
FYI, Jacqueline Onassis wore sized 10 shoes and she only stood about 5'8", I think.
One of the Hilton sisters wears a size 11 and she only stands 5'7" -- 5'8" :eek:

-- Abbie :flowers:

This is my favorite subject! Both Letezia and Mary have WONDERFUL shoes.

I think that at the moment Letizia is the only royal woman who wear the highest heels...

The silver heels with the bow are amazing! So cute!

Wow - I wear a size 11, so I could go raid her shoe closet, assuming she's got good taste in shoes. But I'm slightly taller than her 5'9" - 5'11" depending on who's doing the measuring. It's getting easier to find size 11 shoes in the US, but for a long time it was difficult and the styles weren't pretty.

Paris Hilton wears a size 11 (I am slightly ashamed of knowing this)

I don't think a 9.5 is big mainly because I am a 9.5 or 10 although I am like 5'9" or 5'10"

Best Shoes worn by a royal

My 12 points go to CP Mary,Queen Rania and Marie Chantal :flowers:

Does anyone know the shoe size of the duchess of cornwall ??
im very curiouse to know about it ;)

I'd venture to say that she's probably an 8 1/2 or 9...but I don't know for sure. Where could we find this info?

God,I just saw that 11 means 45 (Eur) :eek: Are you sure about that?I mean it's a men's size (usually)...:rolleyes:

Hi everyone!

My grandmother told me always that there is a special "sock-etiquette" for man´s, for example man´s shouldn´t show the leg etc. . I ask me how this sock etiquette is followed by the royals?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom