Royal shoes and Socks: Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Little_star said:
Moreover the Royal women will have access to the best shoes and designer shoes are usually incredibly comfortable.

Good point.

I love wearing pointy shoes, although they do hurt sometimes...oh, what girls go through to achieve vanity, ha ha:rolleyes:

I love wearing pointed toe shoe w/ high heels b/c like Princess Letizia I'm short too although she may a few inches taller than me (I'm 5"2)But my mother doesn't care for then much. But when I buy them I get the shoes a half size bigger so there is at least some room for your toes. Exmaple I wear a 9 so I buy a 9 1/2.

Bellefleur said:
I wonder do point toe shoes hurt?! I would imagine they do unless someone has very narrow feet...Pointy toes do look great - they're just so dainty and lovely but I wonder how those royals walk around at funtions/events, without any pain...!?!?

Ouch

I would love to have Letizia's cast off shoes...exactly my style. As someone who stands quite a bit at functions for a living with a penchant for high heeled, pointy shoes, I can tell you that the pain lasts for just a while...then your feet go numb. :eek: After a few wearings, you stretch the shoes out so you are okay...or you just get used to it.

Princess Alexandra of Denmark
Gettyimages,Face to Face,BT Online,Corbis

Last edited:
More of Princess Alexandra
BT Online, Corbis

Last edited:
I would love to have (some of) Alexandra's shoes! They're just wonderful! Thanks for posting them, Adry... :)

Maxie said:
I would love to have (some of) Alexandra's shoes! They're just wonderful! Thanks for posting them, Adry... :)

Its a pleasure Maxie..Alex has some fantastic shoes and plus her style..she`s wonderful..
Hugs :eek:

Please stop Adrie...you are making me jealous...
Whose shoes does she prefer? Do you know?

pinklady1991 said:
Please stop Adrie...you are making me jealous...
Whose shoes does she prefer? Do you know?

hehe..Well..I love the pink she wore at Frederik`s Wedding but I like many others..:eek:

The highest royal high heels!

Which royal lady is wearing really high high heels?

Agree with antonieta.

I would say that Princess Alexandra too. Specially when she was married with Joachim.

Sometimes but not always Crown Princess Mette-Marit. They're high for the person so tall as MM.

Last edited:
Definitely Queen Rania of Jordan,always in at least 4-5 inch heels,even if her husband is a short man,which increase the difference of height between them.

Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall also wears pretty high heels sometimes.

oskana said:
Definetly letizia and Rania.

That's funny that Letizia wears big heels,to minimize the difference of height with prince philippe which is a very tall man,in the other hand,Rania who is almost the same height as Letizia,and a bit taller than her husband,wears heigh heels and increases the difference of height with him.

I recall That princess Diana,avoided heigh heels to avoid being taller that prince Charles,who is average and not short like king of jordan.

I think Letizia would have to wear the highest heels to make up some of the height difference between her and Felipe :D! I've seen Mary and Rania wear decent sized heels. Madeleine also wears some very high heels at times. Mabel wore very high heels at the end of her pregnancy, it surprised me that she didn't keel over at the disproportion of weight! I think some royal women wear very high heels because it makes their legs look slimmer and longer.

Mabel and her heels at the end of pregnancy: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/447586-post162.html
^they seem pretty high, don't they? :D

late Diana,Princess of Wales wores low-heels for years till she wores with high heels about 1980's and 1990's because Diana was taller than Prince of Wales but she is 5'8 i think so.

and after she divorces from Prince of Wales she wores lots high heels one of her favorites shoes called Jimmy Choos and lots of more before Diana join Jimmy Choo for make her shoe designers.

Jimmy Choo told Diana about reach of high heels when Diana walk with heels i read in dressing diana im really surprise about that.

i know that CP Letizia always short but she can walk with high heels no matter for her what she wanted it and also CP Mary too.

but im not sure about member of British Royal Family have high heels? like Sophie,Countess of Wessex? Princess Anne? Sarah,Duchess of York? and lots of more

sara1981 said:
late Diana,Princess of Wales wores low-heels for years till she wores with high heels about 1980's and 1990's because Diana was taller than Prince of Wales but she is 5'8 i think so...

The late Princess's height was 5'10. She was not taller then Prince Charles, whose height is 5'11. But wearing high heels she might look like she was, that's why she hardly ever wore them.

How tall in Letizia anyway? She definitely wears high heels since her husband is so tall.

I read she is 1.68 m. If I am wrong, please correct me

That's like 5'5". Not really average but not really petite either. Regardless, she looks great in high heels.;)

Princess Diana wore high heels after her seperation from Prince Charles she didn't wear high heels in her years married to Prince Charles very much. Prince Charles was an inch shorter than her standing at 5'9" and a half while Diana was 5'10" and a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom