Royal shoes and Socks: Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are welcome!

Queen Rania
shoes

Last edited:
To tell the truth I don't like any of Q Rania shoes :ermm:

Count me in. Her shoes are the last thing I look at, sometimes I don't bother. Quite boring for my taste and many of them do look a like.

I love Mette-Marits shoes - she has some beautiful pairs.

Thank you all for sharing such great photos of the Royal's shoes! I think Kate has some really nice, but safe, ones. And Rania has a great collection too. Is there a separate thread for Kate's shoes/boots? Or are all the shoe comments for all royals put together here?

Thanks for all the lovely Pictures!
I especially love Mary's, Marie's and Mette-Marit's. They have amazing shoe collections.

I love all of the collages of shoes! All very nice and lovely! For me shoes are the best part of ensembles!

I just noticed that Q.Rania goes either for very high heels or for ballerinas, nothing in between.;) I love most of her high heels and her 3 pairs of flats are all lovely. The grey/black ballerinas are my favourite! Excellent job, Salma! :flowers:

Some collages of the shoe collections of some royal ladies in 2010 :flowers:

Mette-Marit: Shoes
Victoria: Shoes

:in_love::heart::wub:

I'd love to have these two women's shoes in one collection. MM's would represent the more contemporary and stylish side of my shoe wardrobe, whereas Victoria's would be my elegant, lady-like and classy choices.;) Jealous? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Crown Princess Mette-Marit has become my very own fashion icon this year. ;) So I find most of her shoes really interesting and cool and her collection is my favorite. Then I like Mary's and Victoria's. To me those three ladies own the most beautiful shoes. For Letizia I'd suggest a stylist only for shoes! :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom