Royal shoes and Socks: Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I laughed out loud when I read your comment Magnik!

If it weren't for the hideous platform, these shoes would look so elegant...

I agree Noor. I absolutely love the chocolate brown suede and the style overall, just not a big fan of the platform. Otherwise a really beautiful shoe.

Those Magrit boots are pretty ugly. They look like nice suede pumps with a piece of matching stretchy fabric sewn on the top as an afterthought. I have seen other high-heeled platform booties, in suede, that look much nicer than these. These are pretty bad, IMO.

^I only like the snake skin ones. The other are too..girly. Well, the second one is. The last one, I just don't like the color.

Personally I quite like the snake skin heels. :)... but I have to admit that I love shoes with a snake skin pattern in general. :D
Here's a side view of the shoes. (anp)

Here's another pair of shoes she wore during the visit:
Flat white sandals
(she replaced the snake skin heels with the flat sandals after a while; possibly also caused by her back pain)

Last edited:
I think those little flat white sandals are cute, and very appropriate. I just wish she would have gotten a pedicure with a little color on her toes. Not necessarily a dark flashy color, but maybe just a little color. I think it would have looked better, IMO. I also like snake skin shoes, but on these I didn't care for the criss-cross pattern.

I absolutely LOVE her shoes!!! I want the Prada one for myself...:p

The white sandals look awful IMO. Maybe because I totally dislike sandals in general. And I agree, MM is in desperate need of a good pedicure and not just because of the colour...:whistling:

Personally I quite like the snake skin heels. :)... but I have to admit that I love shoes with a snake skin pattern in general. :D
Here's a side view of the shoes. (anp)

Here's another pair of shoes she wore during the visit:
Flat white sandals
(she replaced the snake skin heels with the flat sandals after a while; possibly also caused by her back pain)
These sandals can be comfortable,but totally unflattering imo:eek:

Princess Beatrix - those sandals MM wore that you posted are really cute! Did she wear them in Malasia?

The more I look at Victoria's black boots, the more I like them! Madeleine's Louboutin heels are to die for as well! :flowers: The rest is silence... :whistling:

Thanks Her Majesty, for the great collection of shoe photos! I think Maxima's pink shoes are nice, but those blue heels are quite unattractive, IMO. I LOVE Victoria's black boots - fabulous!! Madeleine's black Louboutin shoes are really fantastic. I do not care for the over the knee boots Mathilde wore, but I love the color and the fabric.

This :eek: was my reaction when I first saw them, too. Oh boy, the white suit was so lovely and combining it with silver shoes IMO a great idea, but again, she picked the ugliest pieces she could find out there... :nonono: Will she ever learn?!

This :eek: was my reaction when I first saw them, too. Oh boy, the white suit was so lovely and combining it with silver shoes IMO a great idea, but again, she picked the ugliest pieces she could find out there... :nonono: Will she ever learn?!

Evidently not! What is it with the shoes she picks????:ohmy:

I didn't know Mathilde wears ballerinas so often. I liked many of Mary's pairs and particularly her Chanel ballerinas.

And I agree, Letizia's new platform shoes look hideous. But the 2nd pair is lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom